• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Today's winner wins WS, if Dodgers can pull it off they win game 7. Either way, best 2 teams in MLB imo
I agree. But baseball is a strange sport where the Dodgers could blow Fried out tonight but Anderson comes in for a day 7 game and pitches the game of his life (...or not). Swings in confidence will determine who wins this series. It's funny, seems like all the pre-game predictions (of who wins) have been totally wrong.

I agree. But baseball is a strange sport where the Dodgers could blow Fried out tonight but Anderson comes in for a day 7 game and pitches the game of his life (...or not). Swings in confidence will determine who wins this series. It's funny, seems like all the pre-game predictions (of who wins) have been totally wrong.
That's very true and this series so far 2 different Dodgers' teams have been showing up

Think we will know fairly early how the Braves game will go. If they come out swinging at everything trying to hit home runs, they end up having 10+ strikeouts and a loss
They are a strikeout team, I think they have like 9+ Ks in the 3 wins so far. It’s all about pitching and getting to the bullpen. Braves kill pens arms. Let’s hope Max can go 6 shoutout . I want at least a 2 run lead going into the 9th.

This is looking like South Carolina's random upset against a ranked opponent of the year (although I am not sure that Auburn is actually good).
Auburn really hasn't shown me much so far. The opener was more UK losing than Auburn winning, and they had the Arkansas game handed to them on a silver platter.

I don't like the Braves chances at all. Let's face it. The Dodgers are a better team all the way around. They have squandered opportunities the last few years and I feel like now is their chance to finally do something and win the WS. The Braves have a lot of good years ahead with so many young players. I just feel like its a little too soon for the Braves.

I don't like the Braves chances at all. Let's face it. The Dodgers are a better team all the way around. They have squandered opportunities the last few years and I feel like now is their chance to finally do something and win the WS. The Braves have a lot of good years ahead with so many young players. I just feel like its a little too soon for the Braves.
BAN!

Agreed 1000%

We are up 3 games to 2. Just need 1 more. We can do it.
After the history of Atl sports I just can't get too excited. Im so used to Atl teams choking and im expecting that to happen this time as well. The Dodgers have something to prove. They have a chip on their shoulder after the last few years. They are mad. They are motivated. Dodgers win the next 2.

Back