• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Really sounds like the NBA playoffs are about to get cancelled. Simply unreal that they're going to do this and it's going to be social justice related instead of COVID related.

Kinda mildly concerned that there are about to be some MLB problems as well with the rumblings I've seen.

Really sounds like the NBA playoffs are about to get cancelled. Simply unreal that they're going to do this and it's going to be social justice related instead of COVID related.

Kinda mildly concerned that there are about to be some MLB problems as well with the rumblings I've seen.
Reds Brewers game cancelled

The real question is how bad does this tank ratings and how many fans simply don't come back.
Yeah this could be disastrous for all leagues. People are fed up. Sports used to be something you could watch to escape from the cruel world and enjoy. Not anymore.

I don't think most college football teams that play this year would do what you're seeing pro teams do, but, just a little bit of a warning, even the players on Southern teams likely align to the views that some of these players that are leading this, right or not.

Back on topic, needless to say, with the things that I'm doing now, if the NBA does go for now for SJW reasons, I won't miss it. Hopefully, MLB doesn't follow.

The Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers are not playing the rest of the season.https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1298811949736701952

Lakers & Clips voted to not play, most others voted to continue

Back