• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

On one end, I'm starting to feel like it'd have been okay if the MLB season was cancelled.

On the other end, I'm thinking this might also be a good thing though, if Liberty doesn't decide they have to walk back on spending more. Pretty obvious that the band aid is going to have to get pulled off and they're going to have to just buy 2 starting pitchers in some kind of way (free agency or trade, or maybe both) and likely also replace Rick Kranitz, although people with the pitchforks there really don't make much sense to me.

If/when that happens, that will be your 3rd pitching coach replacement, and so far none of them have really led to a break through. Soroka fits the old school philosophy the Braves have had (and have begun to try to change since last year) and Fried becoming a success story had a lot to do with the slider he's developed and mostly ditching the change up.

Changes have already been made, but it doesn't take one pandemic altered year to see results.

Toronto just ripping apart Brooklyn...should've paid more attention to the NBA playoff opener instead but I'm trying to get a head start on schooling for the year, oh well.

So, it actually turns out he was called up because Nick Markakis may have been exposed to COVID.

Joy. Hopefully all turns out to be well, but we won't know for a few days.

Things had been going too well for us in a hot spot state I suppose...

Houston's just getting dragged today by the Padres so far....it's crazy.

Guess San Diego is actually good now.

Braves keep fighting without major pieces.

Back