• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

All I know is pain and suffering. I really do like Dan Quinn and he's had the best Falcons teams of my lifetime, but its time for change. I feel bad he will only be remembered for the bad, he had some damn good teams here. Its a Sh*tshow right now though, and he should be gone by the end of the day.
Im really sad honestly. I have been pulling for DQ to turn things around but it is obvious it won't happen. He will find another coaching job elsewhere im sure, probably not as a head coach however. I wish DQ the best.

Sadly, they're not going to be able to trade Matt Ryan I think for at least another year or so.

But this is likely going to be it for Quinn. It might have been last year, but for some reason, people in the organization talked Blank out of doing it.

Sadly, they're not going to be able to trade Matt Ryan I think for at least another year or so.

But this is likely going to be it for Quinn. It might have been last year, but for some reason, people in the organization talked Blank out of doing it.
Can’t do it. It would cost too much. Falcons are stuck for at least 2 more years.

WELL
NASCAR is announcing the full 2021 schedule tomorrow and so far the leaks include
CONFIRMED
Bristol Spring race is on dirt(!!!!!!!!!!)
Texas getting the all star race and losing its spring race
Kentucky and Chicago are GONE
Dover fall race replaced by Nashville Superspeedway
RUMORED
2nd Atlanta race in July at night
Road America
Circuit of the Americas
Darlington gets its spring date back

WELL
NASCAR is announcing the full 2021 schedule tomorrow and so far the leaks include
CONFIRMED
Bristol Spring race is on dirt(!!!!!!!!!!)
Texas getting the all star race and losing its spring race
Kentucky and Chicago are GONE
Dover fall race replaced by Nashville Superspeedway
RUMORED
2nd Atlanta race in July at night
Road America
Circuit of the Americas
Darlington gets its spring date back
I like it, less 1.5 mile tracks and dirt? That should be awesome.

Most of the above mentioned changes are true. Bristol dirt, Atlanta 400miler in July, Road America July 4th weekend, NASCAR/IndyCar doubleheader on the Indianapolis road course, Darlington gets Mother's Day weekend and Labor Day, Circuit of the Americas replaces a Texas race

Back