• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Should have stayed away from SEC schools today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Georgia might win 38-7 but I did not have confidence in it, I wouldn't have betted on that -28 line.

LSU on the other hand, I'm a little surprised. With the way things are going, it seems as if they might actually lose.

I was really surprised at how bad Mathis looked (that's the only thing that is going against the path that I thought we'd see, it was pretty shocking). I don't think Newman was losing that starting job, but I bet you that he really wanted to be named starter and it was be named starter or he leave and that's not how Kirby rolls.

Apparently Beck was looking like the best QB in Georgia's camp and when Newman opted out, he went to him and started talking about how this is going to be your team soon. My guess is the reason it wasn't him is because Mathis has some "seniority".

Maybe Daniels will be cleared at some point, but he has apparently not been looking healthy.

Beck vs Vandagriff will be fun headed into the 2021 season.

If you'd have told me that the final score ended up being 37-10, I'd have taken it.

If you told me that Stetson Bennett would have been leading what turned into a burst, I would have laughed so hard. Just 2020 things, although good things in this case.

Either way he needs to start for now unless Beck makes a move in practice or Daniels gets cleared...but needless to say, I still don't have conviction in him, because it was Arkansas and I don't think they improved that much.

Florida's defense gave up 35 vs Ole Piss, but I think they'll be fine. I think it was more of the Gators coasting, half-assing it due to playing with a lead most of the game.

If the last few years are any indication, Tennessee is still rocking the letting lesser opponents remain in the game thing.. ugh.. 21-14, Cocksucks knocking on the door.

That game pushed my pick but I picked up 100. What do you guys think about the raiders and patriots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back