• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

My God what is happening:(CD6D603F-7628-4F07-B7B9-3F62E1FF98F9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight feels like the sort of game State would win then go blow some game they should never blow. I'm definitely nervous about our prospects in Raleigh tonight. Hopefully this game being during intercession will mean less students at PNC.

Tonight feels like the sort of game State would win then go blow some game they should never blow. I'm definitely nervous about our prospects in Raleigh tonight. Hopefully this game being during intercession will mean less students at PNC.
Lol duke 98 state 77

State is loaded with seniors, they gonna whoop up on those candy ass one and done freshmen.

Being a Duke fan is embarrassing these days. Can I change my name?
I hear ya. Yes it is. Unfortunately it's going to get a lot worse unless Scheyer stops the buddy system with these kids and lights a fire under their a$$ and starts coaching them and getting up in their face. The nice guy routine can it go only so far as a coach, instead of being there buddy. I hate to say it but I can see this team being on the bubble this year to get in the tournament if we're lucky. Who are we going to beat in conference. Were not going to beat unc, you know how they get up for us, not going to beat uva, not going to beat Miami or Clemson or anybody else. Louisville's game of the year will be against us as always even as bad as they are. Who are we going to beat. I don't see hardly any wins down the road. I hate to say all this but it's only going to get worse. If we could go .500 in the conference this year it would be a miracle. What a embarrassment tonight for Duke basketball.

Back