• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Aaron Rogers could have walked in for a score and decided to throw a horrible pass out of the back of the end zone on 3rd and goal. NFL is rigged.

4th and 6 inches and instead of a qb sneak because the D line was giving them a huge gap, they run a jet sweep and lose 2 yards lol ok

4th and 6 inches and instead of a qb sneak because the D line was giving them a huge gap, they run a jet sweep and lose 2 yards lol ok
That was fairly aggressive with such a good defense. Should have punted. I think the Packers could scare the 49ers next week.

That was the most effortless 90+ yard drive you’ll ever see in a championship game.
TCU literally has no chance if UGA maintains any level of focus whatsoever and doesn't acquiesce to any threats from the gambling people.

I know Georgia is good but I haven't followed it very much this year. Is TCU actually good or just one of those teams that has a good record but isn't really all that good?
TCU made it in because Bama and UT didn’t. It’s pretty much as simple as that.

I know Georgia is good but I haven't followed it very much this year. Is TCU actually good or just one of those teams that has a good record but isn't really all that good?
I think they’re good and can expose teams in the big 12 but when you put them on the field with an SEC team twice their size and just as fast you get what you’re seeing right now

can’t believe Michigan lost to this team. Michigan/GA would have been a much better game.

Back