• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Urban Meyer fired!

Total train wreck of a tenure.

His daughter is mad as well:

10800580.png

Tiger Woods looked like ass today! Hit a couple of good shots and his son looks to be really talented! I guess him just being alive is a win. Always look at him and just think “ what could have been” . Heard them say he’s getting into the Hall of Fame in the spring!

Uh oh the ultimate GA being GA scenario has unfolded. The CFP committee has decided today that if a team has a Covid outbreak and the game can’t be rescheduled within a short time frame, that team will forfeit. Alabama will have a Covid outbreak and forfeit or loose to Cincinnati and then GA will have to forfeit to Cincinnati after beating Michigan.

Hahaha

There may not be a Gator Bowl. Texas A&M is having a COVID outbreak right now and they had to get out of the bowl game.
Uh oh the ultimate GA being GA scenario has unfolded. The CFP committee has decided today that if a team has a Covid outbreak and the game can’t be rescheduled within a short time frame, that team will forfeit. Alabama will have a Covid outbreak and forfeit or loose to Cincinnati and then GA will have to forfeit to Cincinnati after beating Michigan.

Hahaha

RIP John Madden. Loved watching old Raider movies/NFL films . "THE Autumn Wind" belive that was the name of that music nfl films played highlighting the 70s Raiders. Madden was greatest game announcer of all time. I dont even bother watching NFL, except maybe playoffs now days for various reasons. Give me HS and College Football. College Football in grave danger of being wrecked thanks to the mouse.

Going to be hard to beat the dogs twice.

Very, very, VERY severely doubt it.

It being hard to beat a good team twice in one season has already not applied for Georgia against a Nick Saban led team in the early 2000's.

Why should it apply here?

I doubt it will.

In fact, I'd probably say you see a 41-24...Alabama final score again for three straight games with the same final score.

This won't be a game that will be worth watching considering that it's likely that you see the same thing happen.

Dogs are very talented and will be highly motivated. Will take Bama’s A+ game to beat them again.
Georgia is already a 2.5 point favorite to win and most of the so called experts are going with the dogs to win again. Saban will like that the tide is a underdog again to Kirby. The conference championship game must have been a fluke in their mind.

Last edited:
Back