• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Maybe the NCAA needs to take a hard look at Bama. No one should be this good for 13 years.
13? Try 100 apart from the mid 90s to mid 2000s when they sucked , lost scholarships , and had scandal after scandal after scandal . They were barred from playing football lol. Alabama isn’t the problem though, or the only one . Hey hey! Ho ho! The NCAA has got to go !

13? Try 100 apart from the mid 90s to mid 2000s when they sucked , lost scholarships , and had scandal after scandal after scandal . They were barred from playing football lol. Alabama isn’t the problem though, or the only one . Hey hey! Ho ho! The NCAA has got to go !
They have been good of course for a long time, but the last 13 years has been unreal. No more than 2 losses in a season in since the late 2000's. Oklahoma came close back in the 50's, but things were different back then. Clemson was great from 2015-2020, but they are now on their way down. Oklahoma and Ohio State are probably going to be falling off a little too from where they are now. Miami was good in the 80's and 90's but they still had a subpar season here and there and did not keep the same coach through the period.

CFP Playoff

Alabama Cincinnati
Michigan Georgia

Yes Sir

No. 1 Alabama will face No. 4 Cincinnati in the Cotton Bowl semifinal, which will be held in Arlington, Texas, on Dec. 31.

No. 2 Michigan and No. 3 Georgia will also meet that day in the Orange Bowl, which will be held in Miami Gardens, Florida.

The 2022 CFP National Championship is set for Monday, Jan. 10 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.

January 1st or 4th will more likely than not be the last college football that I watch live until early September 2022.

I love college football too much to quit but I just can't do it anymore emotionally. Maybe I'll binge Curb at night on January 10th (I like it but there are many episodes that I haven't watched as I only discovered that I like it last year).

Yes, this will be regardless of the outcomes on December 31st, unless an absolute miracle is pulled off in one of the games.

@Webberweather53 I was at the game & it was miserable to watch after the 2nd quarter ?.. typical GA BS getting comfortable after being up 10-0 just to croak and choke like a roasted frog's legs being prepared for a swamp man's delicacy in front of a bonfire on a brisk night in late October.

Man, it felt weird to not have a selection of big-time college football games to watch this Saturday.

I love college football. My mental health might not like me for loving it.
They needed to have an NFL game on Saturday. Bowl games start this weekend (they have too many bowls).

Back