• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Unless the Dodgers can sweep Braves in LA, this one is basically over. Braves look good, Dodgers bats have struggled, not sure why Scherzer was pulled so early either.

Scherzer said he felt tired in warmups and was done when he was pulled. Dodgers will be fine, it’s an Atlanta team there playing lol.
Ahhh I missed that part about him saying he felt tired, I thought he seemed more calm then usual about being pulled and it's also the Dodgers, only WS since '88 was a COVID shortened season.

Great game last night, I thought the building was going to come down Rosario got the final hit. I ran into Stetson Bennett right before the game started too. I think he is actually 6'.

Seen enough tonight to probably know how the rest of the year, possibly through to January goes for two teams:

Braves likely about to get backdoor swept or lose in 7 at the most.

Georgia's national title drought likely continues despite having one of its best teams ever, if not the best team ever.

In fact, heck, on the latter part, I would not be surprised if Georgia faced Alabama (I'm actually still on the fence on Bama even getting there) and beat them in December, and then choked in January in the national championship game.

ROLL NEERS!

GO BRAVES. Weekend got off to great start last night.

Well, whoever wins Saturday wins this series, and if it's not the Braves, I won't be watching game 7 again as I know what will happen (Scherzer bothers me a lot less than the Atlanta/GA legacy of choking).

It's almost as if LA just lures the Braves into the trap, and then they wake up with their backs against the wall.

The worst part about this is since 2013 when the Braves have been in the playoffs, ever playoff series loss by them has been followed by Georgia losing their next football game so far.

Well, whoever wins Saturday wins this series, and if it's not the Braves, I won't be watching game 7 again as I know what will happen (Scherzer bothers me a lot less than the Atlanta/GA legacy of choking).

It's almost as if LA just lures the Braves into the trap, and then they wake up with their backs against the wall.

The worst part about this is since 2013 when the Braves have been in the playoffs, ever playoff series loss by them has been followed by Georgia losing their next football game so far.

I told my coworker that if the Braves win the WS then you can count on the Dogs winning the CFP.

Then I thought about it again and told him, nah GA will still blow it.

Back