• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Lol don't count your chickens before they hatch ? i'm cautiously optimistic but it is an Atlanta team

7th inning Dodgers have two on with no outs. So, tie runner at the plate.

Double barely fair down the left line makes it 4-2 Braves with runners 2nd and 3rd with still no outs for LA. New pitcher in.

Strike out!! End of inning!

Side note: Ron Darling is doing commentary. He was the Mets pitcher who finally won the legendary Rick Camp home run game July 4-5, 1985 that ended in the 19th at 4AM, the latest ending of any game in history. Camp, a career .060 hitter with then no home runs and often made fun of for being an awful hitter, amazingly homered on a 2 out 0-2 pitch to tie the game in the 18th!! After the Mets scored 5 in the top of the 19th, the Braves scored two to get back within 3 in the 19th. Then, Camp actually came up again in the 19th as the tieing run! But Darling struck him out. They still did fireworks that late and that scared a lot of people who had been sleeping at homes near the stadium in Atlanta. I’ve never seen any game like it since.

8th inning was easy. One inning to go for the Braves to finally get back into the WS with a two run lead!

Last edited:
I think this is the year Georgia is going to go to the national championship since the braves are.

I think this is the year Georgia is going to go to the national championship since the braves are.

When Georgia is undefeated this late, they usually win the SEC (that's not to say that there aren't exceptions), but we'll have to see on a natty until proven otherwise.

Heck, considering that deal, that has had me wondering...does Bama drop another and not see the SECCG at all? Or do they see it and do we see Saban see two losses to his former assistant coaches this year? I still think the former can't be ruled out considering that Bama will be seeing a motivated Auburn team at Auburn to end the season late next month...

When Georgia is undefeated this late, they usually win the SEC (that's not to say that there aren't exceptions), but we'll have to see on a natty until proven otherwise.

Heck, considering that deal, that has had me wondering...does Bama drop another and not see the SECCG at all? Or do they see it and do we see Saban see two losses to his former assistant coaches this year? I still think the former can't be ruled out considering that Bama will be seeing a motivated Auburn team at Auburn to end the season late next month...
As an Alabama fan I'm just being real... I think we definitely can loose at least one more game.

Back