• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

Headed to Truist Park Saturday night for Dodgers/Braves game and of course it's looking more and more like Francine remnant moisture wants to make it a washout. I was to run a marathon there a few years back in Savannah in November and that anomalous LP parked just off the coast and we spent the weekend in Savannah with non-stop rain, winds over 30 and temps in the 40s. My wife said if it rains this weekend we're never scheduling another weekend in Ga Lol.

Headed to Truist Park Saturday night for Dodgers/Braves game and of course it's looking more and more like Francine remnant moisture wants to make it a washout. I was to run a marathon there a few years back in Savannah in November and that anomalous LP parked just off the coast and we spent the weekend in Savannah with non-stop rain, winds over 30 and temps in the 40s. My wife said if it rains this weekend we're never scheduling another weekend in Ga Lol.
Have you been to Truist yet?

All aside, this is actually the nicest day since last spring probably. Partly cloudy, slight breeze, low 70s, definitely a great day to be outdoors.

Just a random shot from today! Outer fringes of FrancineIMG_5935.jpeg

Back