• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

My older brother (middle) went down to Louisiana this past week for gator hunting .. Don’t know the other two dudes in this pic. I know my brother n law from S Mississippi was a part of the hunt.
1726533824690.png

Last edited:
My older brother (middle) went down to Louisiana this past week for gator hunting .. Don’t know the other two dudes in this pic. I know my brother n law from S Mississippi was a part of the hunt.
View attachment 151170
Choot'em!

Panthers are going to be awful until they get a different owner.
I don't agree with this take and I feel like I'm on an island here.

1. Tepper has stayed out of the news recently. I think he's learned his lesson. I don't like him, I think he's a jerk (to use language that's board appropriate) but I think he's smart enough to realize the only way to grow the crown jewel of his asset portfolio is to shut up, delegate and be patient. At least that's my hope. Thank you for bringing live music to Charlotte Tepper.

2. I think Bryce is unsalvageable. He can't see over the line and is guessing where his receivers are and throwing ducks because he's standing on his tip toes. We can't fix that. No amount of bootlegs, scrambles, etc. can fix that. His physical traits are not up to snuff for the modern NFL. The images of him looking like a child next to the O-line at training camp are unshakeable. I actually think that when people mention the state of the organization as a whole, and say, "it is all dysfunctional", it actually hides how historically trash Bryce has been.

3. I like Canales and Morgan and we need to be patient with them. Under the hood it seems like O-line play is much better and the receivers are getting more separation. I think the red rocket will surprise some of you this coming Sunday. Our defense is porous and it will be for a while, but nothing a few good drafts can't fix (I get this is easier said than done).

Houston sucked a few years ago. Detroit sucked a few years ago. Now they are real contenders. Things can flip fast. All of this is contingent on point 1 and if Tepper starts meddling then throw all of this out.

I think the defense could be much better if it just sees less of the field. No one played more defensive snaps than we did last year. The line is also significantly better and so are skill positions.

It has to be Bryce. He seems like such a good kid but dang.

Back