• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe weather potential May 2 - 4

hey @Arcc which model would you go with for convection mode. lol Long range HRRR has pulse convection a little further southeast in central alabama. and the 3km NAM has more organized/supercellular storms. directly in central alabama and west alabama. looks like models are having a hard time with convection mode.

Monday looks interesting in NC I think that we won’t be having anything widespread but I think we could see a situation where we have one of those storms that ripped through NE NC a couple weeks ago that was very photogenic .. I think we could have a similar king tracked supercell if we can get one going it’ll be the only one out there taking up the beautiful ingredients

Funnel cloud trying to come down in sumter county tornado warning. Per nws of birmingham!

Rotation in sumter tightened up . Today is overproducing lol Screenshot_20210502-162418.png

Tornado warning near vicksburg mississippi and rotation near yazoo Screenshot_20210502-165325.png

Back