• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Threat April 5th-7th

The struggle continues in northern Georgia
6078c207d38af2f3b52fc9d2f0280298.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northern Georgia isn't gonna recover fast enough to support the storms coming out of Alabama I don't think

Northern Georgia isn't gonna recover fast enough to support the storms coming out of Alabama I don't think

I hope not!

Looks like the storm will come from Alabama as a tornado warning into ga as a sever thunderstorm warning with 4" hail.

Hey all.. My first post but a longtime lurker thanks to Chris Simmons.. I am a delivery route driver on a I-20 West route in Georgia.. I really appreciate this forum and live updates because they help me on my route and places to avoid.. I can say that I have seen maybe a 5 minute peek of sun all day long from Smyrna to Bremen and it has stayed relatively cool as well most of the day. Storms coming in from Bama seem to reflecting this as well.. If the worst thing I see all day is heavy flooding I will be a happy man because this Seattle area man doesn't handle these storms very well..lol

You know what, looking at the CAPE map, no wonder I've seen moderate thunderstorms at most today! I had looked at it but didn't look hard until shortly before this post, and the area in which it's struggling is at least one full county to the south of me!

For some reason my brain didn't register this until now.

Last edited:
That storm in southern bibb starting to get my attention, may go just south of me, but those two cells are ramping up it appears

Cape is through the roof in that area 3,500 j /kg
32bed8c17389f35ad7542ac2ca6b4899.jpg

Back