• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Threat April 5th-7th

There are two cells back to back, the one just to the SW of the first one was the only one I thought I had a chance, but the one in front has enlarged and may graze me as well. We will see. Exploded fast!

The cell heading toward Myrtle Beach have a debris ball??
2d98c2976a0dc374c83620e7a7598e13.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A thing to keep in mind in east and northeast Georgia is if there is a possible wedge, it's likely going to win. Every time. I didn't realize there was a possible wedge until I went outside early this morning and honestly it felt a lot different than it did Monday. It felt cool, breezy, a little humid but otherwise stable.

Latest model from WSB is showing a linear line coming into the Atlanta area as opposed to the super cells that were being forecast earlier.

I live just down the road from Parker in Hoover AL and just had worst of the day. Deck covered in hail and winds of at least 50 mph.

I live just down the road from Parker in Hoover AL and just had worst of the day. Deck covered in hail and winds of at least 50 mph.

That storm intensified just as it went over me, all we got was heavy rain for about 5 minutes and some thunder and lightning. Missed me by about 10 miles to my NE

Back