• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe potential April 13th-15th Palm Sunday Weekend

Big debris signature
6f0b5c2a269584185c48aa23cfb4db0b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

My parents are in Greystone and they are okay. Friends in Highland Lakes heard trees snapping so probably either high winds or a brief touch down there.

Not bashing...but I'm a bit disappointed in some of the Bham bsroadcast Mets and their ability to decipher Velocity and CC with these small spinups...

Tornado warning Pike Co AL, near Troy. Not good. I've got family there and that's a decent size town

That warning extended into Bullock Co. If it holds its headed for Lee

Looks to be trying to break up some as it gets into GA, perhaps we dodge this in the ATL area.

Thankfully we have 2 things going our way right now. There is convection in the gulf, that may sap away the energy from the more powerhouse stuff that’s coming, and we have clouds and rain out in front. Those 2 things may indeed save us this time. Either way, by 2-3 pm we’ll know.

For our Carolina friends, were praying for you, hopefully it’ll back down for you as well.

Thankfully we have 2 things going our way right now. There is convection in the gulf, that may sap away the energy from the more powerhouse stuff that’s coming, and we have clouds and rain out in front. Those 2 things may indeed save us this time. Either way, by 2-3 pm we’ll know.

For our Carolina friends, were praying for you, hopefully it’ll back down for you as well.

Yeap looking anemic here too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back