• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe potential April 13th-15th Palm Sunday Weekend

Georgia and the western upstate and mountains may luck up. But the eastern upstate and Charlotte north. That’s likely the bullseye as the storms regenerate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hrrr aint crazy for us but storms are gonna enter a atmosphere with peak heating Here which has me concerned

The hrrr still has a 2nd line associated with the front. Don’t know if it pans out but will need to be watched close

From WSFA Live Stream, a good amount of damage around Troy.. Lots of tree/powerline, flipped vehicles and roofs removed.. Have not seen any "major" structure damage

Yeah, QLCS tornadoes suck, they just come outa nowhere

Looks like the clouds are going to keep instability lower here.

e17878811890f47f9b2d0bb2484de598.jpg

The second line the HRRR is picking up on. These still have Tornado soundings and could be stronger then the first round. Got to watch for possible round two

e17878811890f47f9b2d0bb2484de598.jpg

The second line the HRRR is picking up on. These still have Tornado soundings and could be stronger then the first round. Got to watch for possible round two

And it will be around midnight.

Clearing skies across Alabama behind the storms. Anybody have thoughts on atmosphere recovering for a second round?

Didn’t see it mentioned but SPC has shifted the enhanced risk further north taking some of South Carolina out of play. Tornado risk lower maybe we can push a little further north and get North Carolina out of play next. Still, slight risk can be severe storm squall line damaging wet gust

Back