• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe potential April 13th-15th Palm Sunday Weekend

Didn’t see it mentioned but SPC has shifted the enhanced risk further north taking some of South Carolina out of play. Tornado risk lower maybe we can push a little further north and get North Carolina out of play next. Still, slight risk can be severe storm squall line damaging wet gust

South Carolina is almost entirely out of the enhanced area for sure.

The thing I’m confused on is that I’m almost positive that when I looked at the tor risk this morning after 8 it was 2% for all areas except for the enhanced area but now it’s showing 5% for all areas in the slight. I’m confused with that.

Best rain of the year right now...sky moving very fast in Wilkes...strong southerly flow..would be major flooding if it slows down or trains storms tonight. Headed down east tho shortly to Myrtle Beach.

Just had a quick break in the clouds, sun was out for a few, starting to notice the cloud deck look “weaker” in a way

Barely a squall ,line as it pulls into GSP . Looks to be good rains though

The main one concerning me at the moment is the severe warned storm around Columbus ga, it’s headed my direction if it holds. It’s been warned for a while and has a tornadic history.

Looking extremely anemic in the NC foothills right now.3057E695-C00F-4873-B17C-506BFD1A9208.png

Apparently there was a good bit of spin ups early this morning in alabama. Supposedly search and rescue in gadsden. Nws of bham is trying to organize a team to search all the damaged areas so there asking for people to call in. Tornado hit tuscaloosa county after a majority of us alabamians went to sleep.

So I know we are not experts and it may be inappropriate to assume, but what do y’all figure the Hamilton tornado was? My money is on an EF3.

Well I got lucky, pulled over in Yadkinville on the way to Myrtle. Tornado warning. Loud thunder and wind

Back