• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe potential April 13th-15th Palm Sunday Weekend

It’s getting a stronger inflow notch, probably setting the stage for another tornado to drop, could be violent

Hoping to get some sleep tonight. If things trend down here in the next hour and half or so im hitting the snooze button.

Now its almost completely gone and the warning will probably be dropped soon. In 30 minutes it formed two meso, has atleast two decent tornadoes down and will go silent again. Crazy.

The winds here in Bham are insane. I cannot remember the last time I have heard winds like this. Its been constant for a while now.
Were lucky we havent had a lot of rain or there might be a good bit of trees down.

I may stay up longer that tornado warned storm in southwest alabama is going to head near my grandparents.

I live in Caledonia, MS so just a hop, skip, and a jump from where the Monroe tornado touched down (less than 10 miles). Definitely too close for comfort.

Checking in on friends, there’s a lot of damage, some injuries, but no fatalities so far thankfully.

I live in Caledonia, MS so just a hop, skip, and a jump from where the Monroe tornado touched down (less than 10 miles). Definitely too close for comfort.

Checking in on friends, there’s a lot of damage, some injuries, but no fatalities so far thankfully.
My dad was raised in Greenwood Springs. Have family and friends along splunge and greenwood Springs road. I’m trying to check in on them at the moment.

My dad was raised in Greenwood Springs. Have family and friends along splunge and greenwood Springs road. I’m trying to check in on them at the moment.

Power is out in a lot of areas, even spots not hit by the tornado. Hopefully they’re all okay!

Choctaw tornado warned stomr looks to be strengthening some. In a bad spot though between radars. Stp is still high

Back