• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

September Sizzling Summer Segway

The rain from Sally really made my Seminole pumpkins grow. I hope all the new ones have time to grow as well. The pretty much grow from dime size to football sized in two weeks.
I’ve tried growing those three times with no luck. Lots of blooms but no fruit.

The rain from Sally really made my Seminole pumpkins grow. I hope all the new ones have time to grow as well. The pretty much grow from dime size to football sized in two weeks.

Mine are flowering out strong now but they went from seeds to this in 2 weeks. Hoping they do more than just flower.

Attachments

• 20200920_204233.jpg
    20200920_204233.jpg
    933.5 KB · Views: 25
61 at Hartsfield/ATL, 65 Huntsville/Airport, 67 CHA... Hrmm, they must be burning jet fuel near the weather sensors.

61 at Hartsfield/ATL, 65 Huntsville/Airport, 67 CHA... Hrmm, they must be burning jet fuel near the weather sensors.

I dropped to 59 here a couple of hours ago, now its back up to 60, pretty common for around here between 10-12. After midnight it will start dropping again.

Capture.JPG

I’ve tried growing those three times with no luck. Lots of blooms but no fruit.

The first time we planted them years ago, we quickly had tons of fruit. This year we had the problem you described, but a month ago they quickly started making pumpkins. The only thing I can come up with is something to do with the days getting shorter.

Interesting to note this Fall, Sally/Beta is making up for nearly 100% of the s/e rainfall. Plus had all storms missed this season many many areas would be seeing very hot weather and drought.

Interesting to note this Fall, Sally/Beta is making up for nearly 100% of the s/e rainfall. Plus had all storms missed this season many many areas would be seeing very hot weather and drought.

I'm not sure I understand what this means ?..."Plus had all storms missed this season many many areas would be seeing very hot weather and drought.

Smh, I wish...
Looks like the ridge to the NE causes the trough in the SE to go negative too fast. Nevertheless, a close call! Maybe the ensembles will be different?!

Nice chilly rain haha, but it would probably be a close call on the highest Peaks in the mountains, this pattern is definitely a good one, the thing that scares me tho is what if the West US ridge retrogrades to far NW, kinda reminds me of last November a tad, maybe I’m just overthinking

Back