• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

September Sizzling Summer Segway

Well the 12z GFS is back to its warm long range look (no CAD). It keeps that big west Atlantic ridge in place and causes the I-95 corridor to swelter in tropical air. The Canadian sweeps the cold front through allowing all to feel refreshing fall air by day 10.

I gotta go with the GFS, that ridge off the east coast looks hard to budge

I’ve said it before and I will say it again . Seasonal lag. Good luck getting a big cold shot east of the app mountains with those toasty 80-86 degree waters from Hatteras south to Miami . It can certainly happen but you need to really get something to push on that trough .

Not only that but it would be quite dry
Better start getting used to it. Models are in mid-winter form already. Ain't got time for the JV squad. All stars on the field already...SE Ridge, fading D10 cool shots, coastals that gradually become Apps Rubbers, evaporating CAD, you name it. Strap in, fellas, cause it's gonna be a long quote unquote winter.

Gotta love these type of longwave setups, either fall or swamp ass Summer, and in the winter the difference between May and deep in the freezer ADEB8DE7-D7EF-4BEE-A67E-2503C04B82E5.jpeg

Back