• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Scorchtember

Finished September with 3.15 total rainfall, last measurable was the 13th. This is lowest monthly total since May.
Per the inaccurate Acurite 5-1 weather station the high for the month was 100.9 but it was most likely 96 or 97 (it's a long story)
Low (which is more accurate) 44.4

Last edited:
Finished September with 3.15 total rainfall, last measurable was the 13th. This is lowest monthly total since May
Per the inaccurate Acurite 5-1 weather station the high for the month was 100.9 but it was most likely 96 or 97 (it's a long story)
Low (which is more accurate) 44.4
Your area definitely doesnt represent most of the south. Most areas had way under 3.15" and I cant think of many areas that got down to 44.4.

Don't feel like pulling out the laptop to do my sept stats. Right off the top of my head it was a max of 95 min of 51 right around 3 inches of rain the majority was from Dorian

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

GSP only recorded .16 of rain officially, which made it the 3rd driest September on record!! 1,2 must have really sucked! ?

You managed to get rain before I did. Well that worked out strangely. Looks like here has turned into where you were at! No rain for all of September!
Can you please close this thread? There seems to be no activity since last month. Also, the month has ended. :cool:

Can you please close this thread? There seems to be no activity since last month. Also, the month has ended. :cool:
I don’t thinks there is really a point for closing it. We don’t typically do this for threads unless they are made with a fallacy or threads that get to large for the server to handle anymore posts. Though I believe SouthernWx has gotten better with the server issue. With of course the exception of the banter thread for a specific year.

I don’t thinks there is really a point for closing it. We don’t typically do this for threads unless they are made with a fallacy or threads that get to large for the server to handle anymore posts. Though I believe SouthernWx has gotten better with the server issue. With of course the exception of the banter thread for a specific year.
ok, thanks for the clarification.

Yeah we don't close threads unless it has no purpose. It's fine staying open.

Back