• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Scorchtember

Here's your relief
giphy.gif

What a bizarre model run. At least reassuring that the ridge breaks down but interesting how we are really dependent on the wedge. Almost like a late spring pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out in fantasy range, but I laughed at this on the 6z GFS (N.NC sweating --> N.VA coats). To be fair, the cool air to the north would then push through the whole SE; again in more of a CAD fashion. **as other have stated we're having to rely on our cool downs with CADs. jjjj.jpg

I’m not worried, in the past when we have been in a drought the following fall or winter have been above average. As always Mother Nature tends to even things out.

Yeah I’m not worried about drought either. It’s the temperature situation that’s been pretty impressive. Setting records by the day, the month, and by the year.

I’m not worried, in the past when we have been in a drought the following fall or winter have been above average. As always Mother Nature tends to even things out.

If this winter and spring end up bone dry watch out next summer. Could be worse than 07 !

I’m still waiting for my snow to balance out, from the last 10 winters!☹️

adnormally dry for much of western NC, drought will only accelerate with the forecasted heat and dry weather

Back