• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

Wow, that video with Bo Dallas and Uncle Howdy was intense. I forgot how much he looks and sounds like Bray. I love what they have done so far with the Wyatt Sicks. I think this has potential to be as big or bigger than the Wyatt Family and The Fiend.

I think the whole thing with the Wyatts Sick and Bo Dallas has been fantastic. Whoever is creating the videos has done a wonderful job. And then we finally get Dallas and the rest on Raw. The Bloodline storyline, the Rhea, LIv and Dom storyline, and the McIntyre, Punk and Rollins storyline have all been done well, too.

Summerslam is tonight and has a great card.

WWE Championship: Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Solo Sikoa
World Heavyweight Championship: Damian Priest (c) vs. GUNTHER
Women’s Championship: Bayley (c) vs. Nia Jax
Women’s World Championship: Liv Morgan (c) vs. Rhea Ripley
United States Championship: Logan Paul (c) vs. LA Knight
Intercontinental Championship: Sami Zayn (c) vs. Bron Breakker
CM Punk vs. Drew McIntyre (w/ special guest referee Seth Rollins

The main event of Cody and Solo is an anything goes match, too. And this is after thr Bloodline won the WWE tag titles last night. The big question is will Roman Reigns come back tonight?

The good ole days. I remember vividly from my 70s childhood. That was the best period for wrestling 70s into the late 80s. Thanks for passing along
In mid 80’s at Dorton Arena it was 5 dollar tickets and cheap concessions. Jimmy Garvin, Magnum TA, Manny Fernandez, Nikita Koloff, Jimmy Valiant, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Lex Luger, Dusty Rhodes, Midnight Express all frequently wrestled for what seems like just enough money for a few beers. I don’t know how their spouses put up with that!

Enjoyed Sheamus coming to Atlanta to the GT GSU game! Ran out with the R Wreck/players. Came on the set. Our new lucky charm! Between him and former GT defensive tackle Roman Reigns, GT connection to WWE is strong!

Back