• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

It's Wednesday night, and you know what that means! AEW should be incredible tonight.

AEW delivered last night. Great show. Glad to see the feud with Omega and Danielson will continue.

AEW is so hot now. I think people still watch WWE out of habit or just watching hoping it gets better and don't want to miss it. I think the brand split actually hurts them, too. Having one roster with one three hour show or maybe two two hour shows would be better. There isn't anything interesting enough for me to spend 5 hours a week watching WWE.

Rampage is two hours tonight.

Rumor is Bray Wyatt will show up on Dynamite next week since they are in Brodie Lee's hometown of Rochester.

No Bray Wyatt last night, but AEW still put on a good show. Even had a title change.

Reactions: SD
Haven't posted here in almost a month.

AEW has been a great show tonight. MJF has to be the best heel and promo guy in the business today.

Haven't posted here in almost a month.

AEW has been a great show tonight. MJF has to be the best heel and promo guy in the business today.

“Cut my music”

Jon Moxley entering rehab for alcohol abuse and wanted it to be publicized. He had lots of vocal support on Dynamite the day after the news.

Looking forward to seeing Page vs Omega for the world title, and FTR vs Lucha Bros for the tag titles. The Punk and Kingston feud is good, too. They had a great promo Friday night. Reminded me of the old ECW and WCW days.

ROH letting just about everyone to go elsewhere because they’re making major changes. This news actually was released last month. Doesn’t sound like they’re doing well. I think the fact that AEW has all of the momentum is the main reason. The longtime ROH veteran Jay Lethal joined AEW last month. Let’s see where others go.

ROH letting just about everyone to go elsewhere because they’re making major changes. This news actually was released last month. Doesn’t sound like they’re doing well. I think the fact that AEW has all of the momentum is the main reason. The longtime ROH veteran Jay Lethal joined AEW last month. Let’s see where others go.

I saw Braun strowman showed up on ROH. Found that interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of Jay Lethal, have any of you seen this classic promo where Jay imitates Ric Flair in a promo going at it with none other than Ric Flair, himself? It is like Ric is talking to Ric because the imitation is so awesome. A lot of this was apparently ad libbed and it appears that Ric got ticked off at times lol:

AEW is in Greensboro this week, and in Charlotte and Raleigh in a couple of weeks.

Damn, this nerd fest in here! Didn’t even know it existed!
Road Warriors- best tag team in history of wrestling

Huge news: Cody Rhodes is leaving AEW and potentially headed to WWE

Shocking for sure! AEW is all that I’ve been watching regularly almost all of the way back to its inception in 2019. But I was telling my brother recently that it seemed like too many were going to AEW while at the same time nobody was leaving. Despite my love for AEW, I told him that it would be better for the overall quality of the pro wrestling industry for there to remain good competition between AEW and WWE as well as other wrestling companies. With the amazing number of defections to AEW from WWE and ROH, it was also starting to feel overloaded at AEW and I didn’t mean from a financial standpoint. I meant that some wrestlers already there were probably starting to feel crowded out. How many wrestlers can at the same time remain superstars at the same company? My bro then told me that Tony Khan had decided he was going to be more selective in the future with regard to renewing contracts. Well, this wasn’t at all what I expected!!

Back