• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

Of course. But I wouldn’t flip into a pool from that height. Much less onto concrete floor w a thin padding. Suicidal spot for sure. Insane
Yeah you’re right about that. Those insane jumps are epic

Wrestlemania is shaping up to be pretty epic.

And the former Sasha Banks is on AEW tonight, along with the world title match between Samoa Joe and Wardlow

Wrestlemania is shaping up to be pretty epic.

And the former Sasha Banks is on AEW tonight, along with the world title match between Samoa Joe and Wardlow
Only thing I’m interested in Wrestlemania is Roman turning against the Rock

Whoah, that promo by Cody. That was fire and surprised they didn't bleep anything out. Wonder if that is how it's going to be when Raw is on Netflix.

And then the beating Rock gave the Cody last week on Raw. Felt like the Attitude Era again.

Heard rumors that the Netflix transition may drop the PG rating.
Personally, I think they're just keeping the talk away from Vince McMahon.

Wrestlemania was great. Glad to see Sami, Bayley and Cody all win. Priest finally cashed in and got the title after McIntyre beat Rollins for it. They split up the tag titles with new tag champs. And the ending of the Cody and Roman match with Cena and Undertaker showing up was awesome.

Looks like Rock is going away for a while but coming back to go after Cody. Maybe they will have a match at Summerslam. Wonder what it is that he gave Cody last night on Raw. Going to be interesting to see where storylines go now and how long Rollins and Roman will be away, and what new feuds they will have for the titles.

Did anyone else see the glitch during the backstage segment with Bronson last night on Raw? There was a message on in the bottom right corner, too, that just said, "Hello." Makes me think Uncle Howdy could be returning soon.

As far as AEW goes, the feud with Joe and Swerve has been good. Really don't care about much else they have going on now. They are supposedly going to air footage Wednesday night of the backstage altercation that Punk had at All In last year that got him fired in response to Punk trashing AEW and Tony Khan last week. That should be interesting.

Just a guess, but with the whole "you're my boss" angle, maybe Rock gave Cody his father's hall of fame ring as a threat

If not that, maybe some kind of tribal beads, lol

The video doesn't lie. Punk did start the fight with Jack Perry at All In.
Exactly what he has said, too.

There is no benefit to AEW releasing the footage of a cocky Perry and Tony off to the side acting like he fears for his life. All it shows is a lack of leadership by the boss.

WWE is smashing records, and AEW continues to sink.

Exactly what he has said, too.

There is no benefit to AEW releasing the footage of a cocky Perry and Tony off to the side acting like he fears for his life. All it shows is a lack of leadership by the boss.

WWE is smashing records, and AEW continues to sink.
I liked AEW a lot more when MJF was around and when they had Punk. Punk is pretty fragile, though. He can't go a year without getting injured now. I hope MJF will come back soon, but it would be even better if he went to WWE now. Maybe Punk will be happy in WWE now that Vince is gone. It just seems he isn't happy wherever he goes after being there a while. I do think it's funny that Punk and Cody both went to AEW before coming back to WWE. I doubt they would have ended up back in WWE if AEW hadn't come along and they became popular there again. I think it might be telling that Cody left the company he helped to start for WWE, though. AEW does have some great wrestlers, though, and they put on some great matches. But their storylines now aren't nearly as good as they are in WWE.

I'm of the opinion that edge ended up in aew to retire with Christian.

I mean aew might have their Darby type guys but wwe is about to unleash a whole new set of great talent like breaker, Stratton, dragonov..

The thing is with aew, is it is starting to remind me of tna.. how they brought big names in but then crapped the bed

I don't know what purpose airing the footage of Punk going after Jack Perry serves for AEW. I guess they are using it as part of the storyline with FTR. But it seems it was just done as a response to Punk putting down AEW and Tony Khan in an interview last week. Will Osprey also took a shot at HHH after HHH supposedly took a shot at Osprey saying some guys just can't handle the grind that comes with pro wrestling.

Back