• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

AEW All In from London this Saturday. Over 80K people will be there. Grrat to see a show this big for AEW. Hope they can deliver a great one.

And good thing Cash Wheeler didn't have to surrender his passport after getting arrested for waving a gun during a roadrage incident.

As for WWE, great final match for Edge vs Sheamus last Friday. Could Edge really go to AEW?

He came in with Christian Cage, he should retire in the same company with him. Plus AEW will work with his age/injuries and develop a much better story than what he can achieve in WWE now.

In fact looking at the AEW Roster - https://www.allelitewrestling.com/aew-roster
It's actually quite stacked with new generation and old talent in a way that WWE might actually need to worry about.

AEW Dynamite was a good show last night for hyping All In. Good to see Santana back and teaming up with Ortiz again. All In should be a great show. Wonder who is going to end up the bad guy with MJF vs Cole.

AEW Dynamite was a good show last night for hyping All In. Good to see Santana back and teaming up with Ortiz again. All In should be a great show. Wonder who is going to end up the bad guy with MJF vs Cole.
Who knows how that saga will turn out? One thought that crossed my mind is that Roderick Strong gets involved in the championship match somehow on behalf of Adam Cole and costs MJF the title. Adam Cole then ends up wearing the villain hat

Can't believe Wyatt is dead. This is such a shock. I was a big ran of his run with The Wyatt Family and as The Fiend. Crazy that he died young and unexpectedly like his best friend and fellow wrestler Brodie Lee.

very shocking news regarding Bray. Internet smarks shat on his later work, but he is going to be missed greatly by the vast majority of fans

Bray's last match was against LA Knight in Rockford Illinois. 02 - 26 - 2023

Fun fact; Bray's last 8 matches were against LA Knight

My inner child is gonna miss the weird kooky supernatural horror type character. HoB kinda fills that in AEW, but I don't see anyone in WWE who fits that bill, even remotely close.

If there are any old school wrestling fans like me out there, Terry Funk passed away back on the 23rd. He was a NWA Heavyweight Champion back in the seventies and in his later years was the originator of the hardcore, anything goes style that many wrestlers use today. Nick Foley credits him with teaching him a lot about hardcore wrestling.

If there are any old school wrestling fans like me out there, Terry Funk passed away back on the 23rd. He was a NWA Heavyweight Champion back in the seventies and in his later years was the originator of the hardcore, anything goes style that many wrestlers use today. Nick Foley credits him with teaching him a lot about hardcore wrestling.
Funk was the hardcore legend. He was really the first big name to make the hardcore style popular.

Caught up with AEW All In results, news and all that.

First of all, since The Outcasts seem to be breaking up now, my question is that why were they a stable in the first place. They literally did nothing noteworthy lol.

Also, why have Toni Storm drop the belt to Hiraku Shida only for her to drop it to Saraya, they could've had Toni drop it to Saraya.

It's funny how even at AEW's biggest event ever, CM Punk can't stay out of drama.

Caught up with AEW All In results, news and all that.

First of all, since The Outcasts seem to be breaking up now, my question is that why were they a stable in the first place. They literally did nothing noteworthy lol.

Also, why have Toni Storm drop the belt to Hiraku Shida only for her to drop it to Saraya, they could've had Toni drop it to Saraya.

It's funny how even at AEW's biggest event ever, CM Punk can't stay out of drama.
Punk is involved in a lot of drama, but sounds like Jack Perry started things at the show. He wanted to do a spot on Collison with real glass and Punk put a stop to it. During his match tonight with Hook he hit the windshield of the limo and said it's real glass, cry me a river, directed to Punk.

I am watching the show now. Been great so far. Punk and Joe was a good match. Bullet Club Gold vs Golden Elite has been good so far. Even the Perry and Hook match, and MJF and Cole winning the ROH tag titles was good.

Mox has come into his own. A lot of people don't like how intense he is but we just celebrated the career of another long time superstar, Terry Funk, who regularly wrestled in that same style.

I had to look away during one close up side shot of mox, something was dangling down his face that shouldn't have been. I don't see how Renee stands to let him do this on the reg tbh

Watching a stadium show with 80k in attendance for a wrestling show not produced by WWE was quite the experience.

Very good show, not a bad match on the card, Stadium Stampede was probably the best hardcore match AEW has ever had. The main event was a classic, MJF proved he is one of the best wrestlers in the world.

Also, they must be getting Mercedes cause they showed her a lot.

Back