• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

I marked so much for Iyo last night! Sets up a potential Asuka/Iyo fued, which should be baller if it happens.

Heard Brock's post-match congrats wasn't planned, it happened naturally.

Bloodline feels like it wants to end. At least Jimmy didn't go into the ring and hold Roman's hand up. If he's back with Bloodline I'm gonna probably tap out of that storyline. If he's doing this to spite Jey, and NOT be part of Bloodline, and if Solo starts feuding with Roman, then maybe it still has a little life left (as post-bloodline carnage)

The Cage/Big Bill vs. FTR match on Collision was pretty good. I didn't like the ending, but really liked how Cage and Bill worked the match. They are a good team, they kind of remind me a little of The Bar from a few years ago.

I just can't get into CM Punk.

The Cage/Big Bill vs. FTR match on Collision was pretty good. I didn't like the ending, but really liked how Cage and Bill worked the match. They are a good team, they kind of remind me a little of The Bar from a few years ago.

I just can't get into CM Punk.
That last statement is so true for me too. Don’t know if it’s his branding or character, but for some reason I’m just not inspired to watch him. However he draws a good response from the crowd.

AEW had such promise to compete with WWE. It reminds me of TNA many years ago before a lot of bad decisions.

WWE was actually able to make Jimmy costing Jey they win over Roman make sense. Jimmy says he did it because he didn't want Jey to become like Roman if he was the Tribal Chief. At least they tried to have an explanation for it. And interesting to see what will happen with Jey "quitting" WWE. I still think the Bloodline story has run its course, though.

Looks like AEW's All In is going to be huge with almost 80,000 tickets sold. Wonder who is going to end up being the bad guy with MJF and Cole.

WWE was actually able to make Jimmy costing Jey they win over Roman make sense. Jimmy says he did it because he didn't want Jey to become like Roman if he was the Tribal Chief. At least they tried to have an explanation for it. And interesting to see what will happen with Jey "quitting" WWE. I still think the Bloodline story has run its course, though.

Looks like AEW's All In is going to be huge with almost 80,000 tickets sold. Wonder who is going to end up being the bad guy with MJF and Cole.
Tony Kahn tends to brag about ticket sales... A lot.. it makes me wonder if a lot of these aren't self bought to sell it out

This likely will break the record for largest paid audience at a wrestling event, surpassing WM32.

Of course they won't touch the largest audience, period. Collision in Korea (in North Korea!) in 1995 had around 150k, but of course they were all forced to attend by the NK government.

If you haven't read about Collision in Korea, you really should. A wrestling show in North Korea featuring Japanese and American wrestlers produced alot of pretty crazy stories. S3E4 of Dark Side of the Ring covers it pretty well.

Gotta solidify MJF as the a loner bad guy/devil, so have Cole stab him in the back after getting close to him.

Jeff Jarrett is having a surprising last chapter to his wrestling career in AEW. Everyone thought he would stink the place up, but he's had some pretty solid matches and interesting storylines of late.

I'm also super excited for Joker Sting to hopefully stay a while. His promos as JS were always so much more lively and personable.

Jeff Jarrett hit a certain age where he doesn't age anymore.

Back