• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

His cackling is annoying.

I thought the overall RR event was pretty good. The ladies RR wasn't as exciting, maybe for a while with bailey,iyo and dakota beating up everyone.. and I loved Kana's appearance (Asuka's old persona with the face paint).

I don't get the hate on Bray or his creative bends. Kids love him. So do many grown ups!

Bloodline story is one of the best I've ever seen and I've watched pro wrestling for 4 decades.

Looking forward to RAW later tonight

I think Zayne's exit from the line was too fast. Personally, if I was doing anything with creative, I would have had him just throw the chair down and leave kinda like jay did

That would have shown a more mature, level headed Sami. Part of what makes this storyline work is seeing multiple different mental health struggles play out on screen. I'm talking more about the kayfabe wrestlers not the people IRL. It wouldn't have made sense to me to have Sami wise up all of the sudden and make a more informed decision. He is reckless and dependant on others, and needs validation, so either hitting KO or RR was the only outcome. I don't see him making informed, reasonable choices yet. Kayfabe Roman is supreme gaslighter, probably sociopathic as well. Jey is traumatized it's evident on his face.

We still have a lot left that can happen with the story.

The storytelling with Sami and the Bloodline has been the best in years for WWE. Loved the Owens and Reigns match and what hapoened afterwards. I thought the Rumble was ok overall, but the Owens vs Reigns match and what happened afterwards was awesome.

Great ending to Smackdown and great story, but wish they would have Roman and Cody one night at Wrestlemania for one title, and Roman and Sami the other night for the other title and split them up.
agree 100% they are trying to push Cody to the moon, so he'll get both titles

I see Sami fading back to upper mid card which is a shame considering all he's done

People complaining about AEW / Mox blood. He's literally king of deathmatch so it doesn't bother me nearly as much as others.

I mostly haven't been as into AEW because of their basic lack of prolonged, cohesive and engaging storylines. I stopped watching Rampage altogether, unless I hear about a good match afterwards I skip it.

People complaining about AEW / Mox blood. He's literally king of deathmatch so it doesn't bother me nearly as much as others.

I mostly haven't been as into AEW because of their basic lack of prolonged, cohesive and engaging storylines. I stopped watching Rampage altogether, unless I hear about a good match afterwards I skip it.
I have no problem with blood, it's just kinda unnecessary for Mox to bleed all the time, especially in throwaway TV matches like that one match he had against RUSH back in the summer I think.

I'm not an AEW fan, I try to watch the programming and ofc I keep up with the news but it's just hard for me to get super invested. The most invested I was when MJF had returned and was in that program with William Regal/Mox where he seemed to be teasing a face turn. Imo, it would've been more interesting had he turned face or at least changed his character from his over the top scumbag gimmick. Like his promo where he talked about how much he cared about the AEW title and talked about his jealous of Bryan Danielson because of his family was good, if only he leaned into that more.

Mercedes Moné (fka Sasha Banks) became the new IWGP Women’s Champion last Saturday

qhpzkej1unja1.jpg

AEW Revolution was a great PPV. Awesome match between MJF and Daniel Bryan.

The match with Theory and Cena at Wrestlemania is intriguing. They had a great promo on Raw. Rollins and Logan Paul should be a good program, too. I can't stand Logan Paul personally. But the best thing going is the Bloodline storyline with Sami, Owens, and Cody. The end of Raw was awsome with Jay coming back and swerving Sami.

Outside of a few people like Lashley, most of this current crop look like average dudes that couldn’t kick my kid’s arse much less true grown men.

Man I miss the days of Nikita Koloff, Hawk and Animal, the Barbarian, Warlord, Goldberg, Steve Austin, Arn Anderson, undertaker, Hogan, the Steiners, man the list goes on. All those dudes were jacked and looked like they could beat up anyone on any street corner. Who the hell is scared of Seth Rollins and those guys… pshtt

Well, we get the new world heavyweight champion for WWE this Saturday. Seth Rollins or AJ Styles. I bet AJ wins and then Seth goes on to beat Roman down the road. I don't know why they don't just split up the titles from Roman or just have one world champion. Having three world titles doesn't make sense.

I think it would be great to see Roman and Solo beat KO and Sami for the undisputed tag titles.

Not sure what they will do with Cody and Brock. Cody lost to Roman and then he didn't get to compete for the new world heavyweight title. Wonder if they will ever put a world title on him since he is a big reason AEW is around.

And then we have Double or Nothing for AEW, too. BCC against the Elite with Page back in the Elite. The world title match with the four pillars of AEW. Should be a good show.

And I guess we'll find out if Punk is really back in AEW if they announce the first show for Collison will be in Chicago.

Love how much heat Dom Dom is achieving lately. It's beautiful.

I feel like the Bloodline story is petering out. I wasn't that into last week's segment.

So, who else watched Summerslam?

Logan Paul and Ricochet was a good match with a crappy ending.

Cody and Brock was great.

LA Knight winning the battle royal was great but pointless.

Rousy and Baszler was boring.

Gunther and McIntyre was great.

Rollins and Balor was great, but tired of Rollins and his over-ecentric act.

The triple threat match for the women's championship was okay. Had some missed spots. The cash in was great.

Reigns and Uso was good, but the ending sucked. Why would Jimmy turn on Roman and then turn on Jey, helping Roman win? It feels like they don't know how to end the storyline.

Back