• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

Wyatt's promo on Smackdown last week was great, and then we had the weird video message. Can't wait to see where they go with this.

Moxley vs Page tonight for the AEW world championship. I hope MJF cashes in the chip and takes the title.

Garcia going back to Jericho makes no sense.

Haven't been on this thread in a while. Smackdown was loaded tonight with Cena, Charlotte Flair, and whatever is going on with the Bray Wyatt storyline. Cena needs to go ahead and shave that head, though.

The trios match on AEW between The Elite and Death Triangle last Wednesday was crazy.

Moved the thread back out of the archives.

I haven't been keeping up with wrestling at all lately. Supposedly Vince wants his spot back.

Well lets hope it's not true. NBC/Universal is the only company that makes sense to purchase WWE

!! a pro wrestling thread haha just saw this.

what a crazy past 6 months with VKM stepping aside, Hiatch taking over and making a watchable product, then VKM forcing his way back on board and probably soon back over creative.

Fav wrestlers past & present:
Darby Allin
MJF
Malikai Black / HoB
Rhea Ripley ???
Wasteland War Party
Minoru Suzuki
Maki Itoh ❤️️?
Kenny Omega
LA Knight / Eli Drake YEAH
face Lawler from memphis in the early/mid 80s
heel Lawler from WWF/ECW
old school Road Warriors with Paul Ellering
Junkyard Dog
Jake Roberts
Matt Hardy (hella love the original TNA Broken Matt Hardy character)
Jamie Hayter
Nyla Rose
Asuka/Kana
Ruby SoHo ???
Stone Cold
Undertaker (esp spooky early version)
Paul Bearer / Perciple Pringle
Jimmy Hart
Paul Heyman
Golddust
Abadon
Chaos Project (luther & serpentico)

Even Roman Reigns is starting to win me over, the bloodline story has been so good the last few months I hope VKM doesn't f it up lol

Last edited:
How in the Hell do you have a complete list like that only to forget GILLBERG?

Vince coming back to take the money, even though he is old as hell, and burn it to the ground because he was forced to walk away. If he sells to the Saudis that will be the end of WWE. I hope he doesn't sell to Disney, either. They will water down the product even more. It has been better since HHH took over, but I still prefer AEW overall. I would love it if Khan bought it and merged WWE and AEW. The matches are better in AEW and they just have more of an edge to their product compared to WWE. The only thing in WWE that interests me is The Bloodline and Bray Wyatt, and even the Wyatt storyline is dragging some. I liked the Fiend character more, too.

Matt Hardy teased his Broken gimmick on BTE a couple days ago. As in appeared in his broken coat/robe thing.

Sad story about the death of wrestler Jay Briscoe. Died in a car accident when someone crossed the line and hit him head on. His two daughters were also hurt in the accident. There is also a UNC connection. I have seen photos of his dad wearing UNC shirts, so he must have been a Carolina fan. I didn't see Jay and his brother wrestle often because I never followed ROH, but I thought they were great performers from what I have seen. The last match I saw of them was avainst FTR last month and it was a great match. RIP.

Back