• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

I just about stopped watching professional wrestling when it became a one promotion show back in 2000. I'll admit Vince McMahon is a good businessman and promoter but I have never liked the storylines and at one time cartoon characters the WWE had when he was in charge. I was a NWA/WCW fan for years and it was interesting watching AEW give him some competition as far as audience share. It's a shame that AEW seems to be on the verge of self destructing.
AEW is just not that entertaining. Neither is current WWE. I loved WCW and WWF/WWE before WCW got bought out. Even after that, WWE was still good for a while. The talent they had during those years and the storylines were entertaining. Even the matches by the midcarders were entertaining. The talent is mediocre at best now and the writing is terrible. Not worth watching at all, IMO.

WWE has been better since HHH took over. But I still think AEW has better wrestling and matches overall. I can't believe what CM Punk did. He doesn't seem to ever be happy. They gave him the world title twice, he got hurt both times, and then he trashes the other talent. He seems to be self destructive.

WWE has been hinting at something happening this Friday night at Smackdown. It could be the return of Bray Wyatt. They had a QR in the background of Raw last night during a backstage segment. When you scanned it you got a website with a weird video.

So glad MJF is back in AEW. He is the best heel in the business today, and one of the best ever.

AEW Grand Slam from NYC is hot tonight. Jericho already won the ROH world title, and The Acclaimed won the world tag titles. The crowd is hot, too.

AEW is just not that entertaining. Neither is current WWE. I loved WCW and WWF/WWE before WCW got bought out. Even after that, WWE was still good for a while. The talent they had during those years and the storylines were entertaining. Even the matches by the midcarders were entertaining. The talent is mediocre at best now and the writing is terrible. Not worth watching at all, IMO.
Drug testing really killed wrestling.

I think Punk will be gone, and I think he should be. I was glad he came back, but they can't keep him around after what he did. I hope Omega and the Bucks are back soon.

I still think AEW is more adult oriented than WWE. It reminds me of a mix of old school WCW and ECW. I think AEW needs to be careful not to get too many people on the roster and end up not having anything for them to do. I am hoping WWE continues to improve and be worth watching again with HHH in charge. But having Logan Paul come in and wrestle for the universal title, even though we know he isn't going to win it, is a huge turnoff for me.

Toni Storm wins the fatal 4way to retain the interim women's world championship. Looks like Brit Baker has a broken nose again.

AEW is fine, not in any danger of being bought out or folding, I just think CM Punk caused a lot of issues backstage and now that he’s gone, there’s a better vibe now.

Moxley is the AEW world champ. I would have prefered Danielson getting the belt now.

She does live streams on Twitch and I had heard something from her about possibly being able to wrestle again some day after her injuries. Is she in an active roll or just "there"? (Paige I mean)

Olympic wrestling is boring. I like my men's soap operas.

She does live streams on Twitch and I had heard something from her about possibly being able to wrestle again some day after her injuries. Is she in an active roll or just "there"? (Paige I mean)

Not sure. She just walked out after the women's world title match. She is going by her real name there.

Good. I was really excited about Punk being back in wrestling again. His actions have been a real disappointment.

Same. I guess it wasn't all WWE at fault back in the day.. UFC didn't work out too well for him either. You'd think he would want to come in and help the brand grow, along with his legacy, but nope. It takes Sting to push guys like Darby instead.

I absolutely love the stuff with Sami Zayn and the Bloodline.

I was hoping Bray Wyatt was coming back tonight, but instead we got another QR code and this.

Last edited:
Back