• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

That rivalry has been quite intense! Interesting story (maybe real) that MJF was a huge fan of Punk’s when he was a kid. Do you watch wrestling with your kids?

Sometimes yes especially with my 7yr old son

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumor is Cody Rhodes vs Seth Rollins at wrestle mania

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CM Punk had a real life fight backstage with The Elite after All Out, his time in AEW may be coming to an end

• Love
Reactions: SD
Nerds
Chris Jehricoh, band sucks ass! I like Hanson better

What a crap show AEW is turning into with all this "backstage drama" with CM PUNK etc. Like, how do they not learn from TNA's failures? Well, now that HHH has control of WWE at the worst possible time for AEW, I guess they'll (AEW) get bought out too at some point. Cody going back to WWE was the start of all of this....

What a crap show AEW is turning into with all this "backstage drama" with CM PUNK etc. Like, how do they not learn from TNA's failures? Well, now that HHH has control of WWE at the worst possible time for AEW, I guess they'll (AEW) get bought out too at some point. Cody going back to WWE was the start of all of this....
Is AEW already in a financial crisis?

Either way its not a good look for a company that had a lot of good going for them.

Cody leaving I think was the Hallmark signal that things weren't so great for them. I mean, I have no real life inside knowledge or anything, and I am sure they will always do better than TNA ended up doing.. but still. It takes a lot to compete against a well-established brand like WWE, especially with HHH, Shawn Michaels, Albert, etc training the next generation over in NXT.

Cody leaving I think was the Hallmark signal that things weren't so great for them. I mean, I have no real life inside knowledge or anything, and I am sure they will always do better than TNA ended up doing.. but still. It takes a lot to compete against a well-established brand like WWE, especially with HHH, Shawn Michaels, Albert, etc training the next generation over in NXT.
I like for there to be other organizations out doing good. I remember the NWA when they were around and became WCW. Really good show and an alternative to WWF/WWE.

I like for there to be other organizations out doing good. I remember the NWA when they were around and became WCW. Really good show and an alternative to WWF/WWE.

A lot of those older promotions/smaller ones are still around to an extent; They just don't have the premiere coverage &or the production budget to compete.

Although, with everything going streaming these days, it would seem a lot easier. Gone are the days of having a great TV contract with TNT or USA network needed to have eyeballs on a product. A lot of people are actually shut out from RAW or AEW on live television because they've cut the chord. They have to view on-demand etc.

I just about stopped watching professional wrestling when it became a one promotion show back in 2000. I'll admit Vince McMahon is a good businessman and promoter but I have never liked the storylines and at one time cartoon characters the WWE had when he was in charge. I was a NWA/WCW fan for years and it was interesting watching AEW give him some competition as far as audience share. It's a shame that AEW seems to be on the verge of self destructing.

Back