• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Possible severe weather February 4th-7th

I live in Spartanburg and that was scary. Bad thing was that the Tornado Warning was issued after the tornado
had gone by my home. No warning at all! Literally came out of nowhere. Truly will be a miracle if there are no major injuries

Y'all, this is less than 5 minutes from my house
EQHOJHXXUAAIqSd

What do you guys think? Charlotte, NC
8c1aff16fbf0265995296e2d921a5bc7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There had to have been a tornado, we saw it in the rain in CLT/north CLT, theres damage that has the look of tornado damage vs straight line wind damage

WRAL saying the worse of the storm is moving through now. So the good thing is it seems once nb it goes through we will be okay.

77/63 right now. Our main action wasnt suppose to hit until 8 to 10pm.

Winds are now also gusting to 38 at PGV as the skies lift and we get some minor mixing.

You in a soundproof room? Lightning all around, heck I'm hearing thunder and it's still 8-10 miles away... Lol
Not sure. I'm right beside the window on the 16th floor. Haven't seen any lightening or heard any thunder. The rain is beating up against the window, but that's about it.

And now it's quiet. That didn't last long at all. I guess we had enough rain this morning to keep it from getting too bad here.

New severe warning for that storm that I thought was suspicious hours ago. It isn't going to hit me but it might hit the western parts of the downtown area.

Think I photographed the eastern edges of it. Went outside to maybe take photos and watch the clouds. They were going from SW to NE pretty fast to me.

Back