• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Possible severe weather February 4th-7th

Tornado warnings out for Chatham, Orange, and Durham counties. That was quick.

I think the worst of the severe threat is over for CLT-GSP points west. Flooding will still be an issue though.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

I don't think it's over for CLT or GSP. Brad P even mentioned the storms to the south. It's far from over.

This is exactly what I saw here in concord NC, something dark in the rain shaft that was Rotating with lots of upward motion, so I was possible staring at a rain wrapped tornado ? as soon as it moved passed, winds got strong and winds was blowing towards it, conforming that i indeed probably saw a rain wrapped tornado, before that there was a faint roaring sound

55,000 Customers Already without power in the Carolinas per Duke Energy. I'm sure that will go up.

This is exactly what I saw here in concord NC, something dark in the rain shaft that was Rotating with lots of upward motion, so I was possible staring at a rain wrapped tornado ? as soon as it moved passed, winds got strong and winds was blowing towards it, conforming that i indeed probably saw a rain wrapped tornado, before that there was a faint roaring sound

Same/Same near BOFA Stadium in Charlotte....Some are saying rain shaft, I think there was a Nader in my video too.

was right under that. on my way back to work and ish hit the fan. couldn't see the bumper of my car and the stoplight was doing loops from the wind. car started shaking back and forth and i barely was able to pull into a parking lot. started hailing and then was over. felt like the car was about to slide fof the road from the wind. not sure on speed but it had to be up there. wonder if they confirmed a touchdown?

on my way back i passed several trees and power lines down.

Same/Same near BOFA Stadium in Charlotte....Some are saying rain shaft, I think there was a Nader in my video too.

Yeah, the way the winds blew into it vs blowing away from it shows there was organization vs just a messy downdraft, and that part of the rain shaft was the only part that was dark, there was visible rotation in it to but it was hard to tell if anything was completely on the ground, I agree though in my opinion I think that was a tornado

was right under that. on my way back to work and ish hit the fan. couldn't see the bumper of my car and the stoplight was doing loops from the wind. car started shaking back and forth and i barely was able to pull into a parking lot. started hailing and then was over. felt like the car was about to slide fof the road from the wind. not sure on speed but it had to be up there. wonder if they confirmed a touchdown?

on my way back i passed several trees and power lines down.
Where in Charlotte was this? I don't think the tornado crossed my area but I heard some winds while taking shelter so I am not too sure.

Starting to sound like a broken record, but blue skies and sunny in just outside Kenly.

Where in Charlotte was this? I don't think the tornado crossed my area but I heard some winds while taking shelter so I am not too sure.

south end near the harris teeter on south blvd

Back