• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Possible severe weather February 4th-7th

Waiting for the watch to come out further east in NC. You would think it is just a matter of time.

That junk rain is about to finally clear the area, with higher DP's surging in and possibility of clouds thinning, not only increasing the risk for those severe storms later but may get some mixing to allow some of those higher wind gust to start to show up. Winds are racing a couple thous feet up

Damage reports coming in all over Spartanburg, westgate mall area hit the hardest it would appear. My neighborhood reporting damage

44 freaking degrees here too! I suppose we could be in for more tornadic storms if/when we get on the other side of that wedge/backdoor front? over 2" of rain in the gauge so far today.

That junk rain is about to finally clear the area, with higher DP's surging in and possibility of clouds thinning, not only increasing the risk for those severe storms later but may get some mixing to allow some of those higher wind gust to start to show up. Winds are racing a couple thous feet up

Yeah, places already hit with tornadoes before even getting the max heating period of the day. I don't see things settling down farther east, unfortunately.

Spartanburg
EQG78RKXUAg6GaK

Most schools in the Midlands of South Carolina are dismissing early and have no evening activities. I hope my brothers and sisters upstate are all ok.

Back