• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Possible Severe Weather April 22nd-23rd

I’m being 100% serious. I think Atlanta is more likely to see sunshine than severe weather tomorrow afternoon

SPC knows what they're doing. Yes, it's a tough forecast for sure, but you can't say "marginal sprinkles" for ATL tomorrow. Most likely, there will be storms. They don't toss around the 'Enhanced' like a hot potato. Especially with a 10% hatched area for tornadoes.

It’s gonna be very hard to destabilize with the rain moving in at 4am. Not impossible but if it does it’s likely going to be in areas south or east of Charlotte.

I’m being 100% serious. I think Atlanta is more likely to see sunshine than severe weather tomorrow afternoon
the problem though is this seems to be an all or nothing sort of deal. Even if the 3k NAM’s idea is more likely at this point, the threat isn’t zero considering what COULD happen

Well Chris Justus is playing it up locally. Idk what he specifically sees, but put the Upstate in a "high" risk for tornadoes and wind (he does a little viewer-friendly low/med/high for tornado/wind/flood/hail)

Back