• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Pop up ads

So these popups are Googles new inline ads you will see them more and more. I'm trying to figure out how to go back to banners but until then this is what we have. We are in trouble with Google for turning the ads off
------! Just now on phone, safariD9381D10-781E-46C6-B0F2-F98391C65F9A.png

If it’s any consolation to what ever you were testing… I have yet to see a pop up ad since you apparently did something .. I’ll be on the lookout though @SD

Reactions: SD
I'll bring up the donation drive idea again. I don't have the upgraded server cost yet but we are likely to end up around $1500 per year in expense. If we were to reach that number through donations we could turn ads off, upgrade the server, potentially have live threads again, and we won't have to go to 3rd party image hosting

I know you will. We are working to get rid of them but the struggle....it's real
Ok gotcha !
This when I tried to click on your reply right now!???CAD79837-0C08-4562-9BFB-C97035A44A9C.png

Back