• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Pop up ads

I use safari on my iPhone, and I’ve been seeing them at least once every time I came here for the last several days. But since you turned off all ads an hour or two ago, I haven’t seen them. I don’t mind an occasional ad, and the banner ads are fairly unobtrusive, I understand sites needing to be self supportive. But the constant pop ups were getting a bit annoying. Thanks for asking about it!

I use safari on my iPhone, and I’ve been seeing them at least once every time I came here for the last several days. But since you turned off all ads an hour or two ago, I haven’t seen them. I don’t mind an occasional ad, and the banner ads are fairly unobtrusive, I understand sites needing to be self supportive. But the constant pop ups were getting a bit annoying. Thanks for asking about it!
Appreciate you letting me know. I actually can't see the ads so I depend on everyone else to let me know when something annoying is happening

Yes takes up whole iPhone screen then I hit the wrong button and it takes me elsewhere etc. could be cool feature for guests only that don’t sign up.

Back