• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dems and Adam Schiff amaze me as to how they can sit there bug eyed and with a straight face speaking of Ukrainian lives lost due to the withholding of military aid, which was actually released. Never mind more aid and weaopnry has been provided to Ukraine by this administration then the previous. Of course the previous didn't provide military aid and in fact a Russian invasion occurred on Obama's watch but that was ok... and the beltway circus continues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That aid was only released after the WH learned of the WB complaint, literally the day after they learned there was a WB complaint about the Ukraine situation...so this notion that the aid was released therefor there is nothing here is wrong, its the why it was withheld that is the issue and even if they only held it up a few days it would still be equally as wrong.

Donald Trump is a cheat, a liar, a narcissist, and unscrupulous. He or Hillary were the wrong choice for this country. I for one hope he steps down or is forced to resign. He has made a mockery of the United States on the world stage. The Republicans are idiots for cow towing to this barely literate imbecile. The Democrats are idiots for their agendas. All politicians are crooks. It’s just to what degree they are. If you want unbiased news, listen to the BBC.

Donald Trump is a cheat, a liar, a narcissist, and unscrupulous. He or Hillary were the wrong choice for this country. I for one hope he steps down or is forced to resign. He has made a mockery of the United States on the world stage. The Republicans are idiots for cow towing to this barely literate imbecile. The Democrats are idiots for their agendas. All politicians are crooks. It’s just to what degree they are. If you want unbiased news, listen to the BBC.
So your the kind of person where you can't be pleased no matter who's in the office?

Yeah you got to wonder just what in the hell went wrong along the way that the two "best" ( I am using this word very very loosely ) people our political parties could come up with for president of the USA were Hillary and Donnie...in a nation as great as ours, full of smart intelligent people this is what we had to pick from....it makes no sense whatsoever.

.I am a life long Republican, I have voted for every single Rep hopeful since Bush in 92 my first election.....but I could not bring myself to vote for Trump....and well there was no way I was voting for Hillary so I had to pick Johnson as a protest vote. Looks like I will be doing the same in 2020, the GOP has really gone to crap and no longer values the things the caused me to be a Republican in the first place.....

Yeah you got to wonder just what in the hell went wrong along the way that the two "best" ( I am using this word very very loosely ) people our political parties could come up with for president of the USA were Hillary and Donnie...in a nation as great as ours, full of smart intelligent people this is what we had to pick from....it makes no sense whatsoever.

.I am a life long Republican, I have voted for every single Rep hopeful since Bush in 92 my first election.....but I could not bring myself to vote for Trump....and well there was no way I was voting for Hillary so I had to pick Johnson as a protest vote. Looks like I will be doing the same in 2020, the GOP has really gone to crap and no longer values the things the caused me to be a Republican in the first place.....
As a lifelong Republican as well, I have to ask, is not getting conservative judges appointed not a good enough reason to vote for Trump.The judicial system is where things count anyways. Just curious bc everything conservatives have been fighting for, for the past 20 years, was the supreme court. Trump has appointed record numbers of conservatives compared to past presidents and everything you voted for since 1992 would be turned around by a liberal court. Maybe I vote with the view of the long game, idk..

Last edited:
As a lifelong Republican as well, I have to ask, is not getting conservative judges appointed not a good enough reason to vote for Trump.The judicial system is where things count anyways. Just curious bc everything conservatives have been fighting for, for the past 20 years, was the supreme court. Trump has appointed record numbers of conservatives compared to past presidents and everything you voted for since 1992 would be turned around by a liberal court. Maybe I vote with the view of the long game, idk..

It's not insignificant but how much of our souls do we have to sell to get these judges? I asked this before......wheres the red line with his behavior both personally and politically? How far are you willing to let a liberal president stray outside the lines to get their agenda through?

It's not insignificant but how much of our souls do we have to sell to get these judges? I asked this before......wheres the red line with his behavior both personally and politically? How far are you willing to let a liberal president stray outside the lines to get their agenda through?
I know what you were getting at and I can see it on your side as well... I think in the next 30 days we are going to know exactly what we need to know.

Also.. I'm look at it a little bit differently than everybody else.. I firmly believe Trump was put in office by God.. and we will find out that reason soon. Many times in the Bible God used lesser quality men to do what he wanted to accomplish on Earth. I was an anti trumper at first and was literally making fun of him while he was running for president and something stopped me and told me to listen to his words.

Last edited:
Also.. I'm look at it a little bit differently than everybody else.. I firmly believe Trump was put in office by God.. and we will find out that reason soon. Many times in the Bible God used lesser quality men to do what he wanted to accomplish on Earth.

I think God sat that election out. If you believe in the Almighty, then ask yourself why he would put a philandering liar who says, “Grab ‘em by the p*$$y”. I don’t think God had anything to do with that fraud getting elected.

I think God sat that election out. If you believe in the Almighty, then ask yourself why he would put a philandering liar who says, “Grab ‘em by the p*$$y”. I don’t think God had anything to do with that fraud getting elected.
Because him saying grab someone by the p*$$$ is no worse than what me and you have done in our life

Because him saying grab someone by the p*$$$ is no worse than what me and you have done in our life

Eh, Clinton not only said it, but did it, multiple times, and then had his wife (Hillary) defend him and call those women (in the courtroom) he slept with "trailer park trash".

Rather my daughter come home and say "some rude boy said he could grab my "*ussy", than to actually tell me some boy did. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back