• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More often than not they are. Collectively people with higher educations and (likely IQ) that are also non-white are not trump supporters, that's pretty obvious.
I was in special ed and I have a low IQ don't make fun of people like me.. I'll have to tell AOC on you

How can you say," it's not obvious" if you still need a link? Hmmmm

Presentin
Yep. A pandemic that nobody in the world was ready for.

Yeah tell that to the European Union, New Zealand, South Korea,
How come so many countries overseas basically beat the virus and the US still has rising numbers of cases?

I was in special ed and I have a low IQ don't make fun of people like me.. I'll have to tell AOC on you

What does AOC have to do w/ this? Are MAGAs incapable of coming up w/ a legitimate argument on their own w/o going off on massive tangents about things that have nothing to do w/ the issue at hand?

What does AOC have to do w/ this? Are MAGAs incapable of coming up w/ a legitimate argument on their own w/o going off on massive tangents about things that have nothing to do w/ the issue at hand?
I wasn't attacking you I was just saying the most stupid thing I could think of just to be stupid because it just doesn't really matter at all.

Presentin

Yeah tell that to the European Union, New Zealand, South Korea,
How come so many countries overseas basically beat the virus and the US still has rising numbers of cases?
dOnT cOuNt YoUr ChIcKeNs BeFoRe ThEy HaTcH!!! The virus isn’t 100% gone in those places so we have to wait and see

Put up or shut up. If you're not going to provide a single shred of evidence, even so much as one link to back up your wild, audacious claims then you should probably stop posting.

You asked for it:

Joe Biden: I Am ‘Constantly Tested’ For Cognitive Decline

Presumptive Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden said during a press conference on Tuesday that he is “constantly tested” when asked by a reporter if he has been screened for cognitive decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back