• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put on a mask and walk into a bathroom, spray an air freshener. If you can smell the air freshener your mask won't stop the virus.

No one ever said or claimed the mask will prevent you from getting the virus, it's the equivalent of putting on a condom during intercourse, it guarantees you nothing only reducing your chances of a specific outcome.

Also pro tip: just because you make your font like 3-4x bigger than everyone else's doesn't make your opinion any more meaningful, you can get your point across without having to basically shout into the computer.

No one ever said or claimed the mask will prevent you from getting the virus, it's the equivalent of putting on a condom during intercourse, it guarantees you nothing only reducing your chances of a specific outcome.

Also pro tip: just because you make your font like 3-4x bigger than everyone else's doesn't make your opinion any more meaningful, you can get your point across without having to basically shout into the computer.
Facts? Where?

[Also pro tip: just because you make your font like 3-4x bigger than everyone else's doesn't make your opinion any more meaningful, you can get your point across without having to basically shout into the computer.
[/QUOTE]

Shouting? Have you watched or listened to yourself today?

[Also pro tip: just because you make your font like 3-4x bigger than everyone else's doesn't make your opinion any more meaningful, you can get your point across without having to basically shout into the computer.

Shouting? Have you watched or listened to yourself today?
[/QUOTE]

Half of your posts have been in like 24+ font.

See the article on what Biden said about his frequently being tested for "cognitive decline."

what does that have to do with you claimingthe questions for Biden were already known by him. And the guy is 77 of course he’s being tested for things regarding his health. It drives some of you nuts that he was sharp as a tack today during his presser.

what does that have to do with you claimingthe questions for Biden were already known by him. And the guy is 77 of course he’s being tested for things regarding his health. It drives some of you nuts that he was sharp as a tack today during his presser.

He was sharp because he wasn’t asked difficult questions. He was treated like a kindergarten student with the questions he was asked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say Cherry Picking. Two are an island and one is a peninsula. I would be more impressed if you used the EU countries.

South Korea is also right next door to where the virus began in China. Geographical isolation means nothing in comparison to a country's actual policies in how they handle and contain the virus.

Half of my posts have included article titles and links. Too bad it bothers you.
[/QUOTE]
Not to do with the content, but it's frowned upon generally when people post entire article headers with source font size or worse, entire articles. It is preferred you post a link over a header.

Half of my posts have included article titles and links. Too bad it bothers you.
[/QUOTE]

You only included articles/links after @LithiaWx & I repeatedly asked for them on numerous occasions and you begrudgingly came up w/ them one but alas it was from a heavily biased, far right wing news outlet w/ little legitimate credibility

If you're honest with yourself and us, you will recognize that Biden is being hand-held. Once again, it's obvious if you compare it to how journalists treat Pres. Trump at press briefings.

You only included articles/links after @LithiaWx & I repeatedly asked for them on numerous occasions and you begrudgingly came up w/ them one but alas it was from a heavily biased, far right wing news outlet w/ little legitimate credibility
[/QUOTE]
You guys on the left are clearly upset because you've had a wave of info crash into your world. It's easy to do too.

South Korea is also right next door to where the virus began in China. Geographical isolation means nothing in comparison to a country's actual policies in how they handle and contain the virus.
It is on the end of a peninsula, therefore easy to maintain border control just like the islands. Major advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back