• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, what's your actual argument here against Trump not taking responsibility for covid-19 other than immediately changing the subject to talk about something Obama, Pelosi, or Clinton did several years ago?
We have discussed this multiple times..... were you asleep? Trump downplayed the threat at first to keep the public from panic. We all talked about this. Was it the right thing to do???? .....maybe or maybe not. However, there were mistakes on both sides of the isle when it comes to how this virus has been handled. Nobody can claim innocence.

We have discussed this multiple times..... were you asleep? Trump downplayed the threat at first to keep the public from panic. We all talked about this. Was it the right thing to do???? .....maybe or maybe not. However, there were mistakes on both sides of the isle when it comes to how this virus has been handled. Nobody can claim innocence.

He's tuned out.

His campaign event today in Delaware had prepared questions. Sorry, it not made up. Remember he's your candidate. Live with it.

do you have any links or proof of any kind? I’ll say nah. Just because you jump up and down screaming something doesn’t change its non factual basis. If you can provide some proof ill be happy to stand corrected. I’ll wait

Now you finally admit trump downplayed the covid crisis? Sounds like someone has been moving the goalposts because that was not the sentiment from MAGAs and republicans a few months ago

Joe Biden: I Am ‘Constantly Tested’ For Cognitive Decline

Presumptive Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden said during a press conference on Tuesday that he is “constantly tested” when asked by a reporter if he has been screened for cognitive decline.

do you have any links or proof of any kind? I’ll say nah. Just because you jump up and down screaming something doesn’t change its non factual basis. If you can provide some proof ill be happy to stand corrected. I’ll wait
Watch the tape and compare to White House press briefings with the President. It's obvious.

Counting your chickens before they hatch is never a wise decision especially when the economy may partially shut down yet again soon.

View attachment 43557

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/l...gL3f2nBXITeKEqnHR_GfNpEHj7_t99iiyzNCgv3UuArrQ

View attachment 43558
I'm not counting any chickens, as what I stated originally has already hatched. The DOW had its highest quarter in over 30 years. That is now a point blank fact, and nothing can change it, I didn't say a thing about the future, that was all you.

I'm not counting any chickens, as what I stated originally has already hatched. The DOW had its highest quarter in over 30 years. That is now a point blank fact, and nothing can change it, I didn't say a thing about the future, that was all you.

The DOW also suffered some of its largest percentage losses on several occasions since the Great Depression.

Saying the economy recovered implies that it's indeed back to functioning normally and will do so for the immediate foreseeable future, that's clearly not set in stone and likely in big trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back