• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I run it would be as a republican and my VP would be Ivanka so I would have money.

God awful debate. I’m registered unaffiliated but leaning trump way more now. Why not just work with Trump on increasing min. wage and pre-k access since he supports it. Why get another president if the current one is already in favor of a lot of this? And climate change was left on the back burner as always IMO other than every candidate wanting the US to pay the cost for everyone else in the Paris Agreement.

If Obama couldn’t increase min. wage and provide pre-k for all in 8 years you are telling me you can cancel all student debt now? This is truly now the non-working class of clowns of straight up lies and bullSH.

$700 million approved in the NC budget bill for the next disaster.

Congrats Charlotte on the big Lowe’s job announcement. Wilkes is forever gotten where Lowe’s, NASCAR, moonshine and other things started.

Congrats Charlotte on the big Lowe’s job announcement. Wilkes is forever gotten where Lowe’s, NASCAR, moonshine and other things started.
Don’t forget birds!!
Jimmy H , 2020!! Not hypocrisy, but Jimmy Houston!!?

Fjrkdk ckdkfkr Doritos fifkdfk nascar fkdkdk Dorsey. Djekdk fore kdkdjdk free free free USA free bird... sorry I was writing Cory’s next speech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only saw highlights from last night's debate, but what I gathered was...

The Winners: Elizabeth Warren, Bill DeBlasio, Tulsi Gabbard, Corey Booker
The Losers: Amy Klobachar, Beto O'Rourke, John Delaney, Tim Ryan
Neutral: Jay Inslee, Julian Castro

The losers should be exiting stage right very soon. Just like their poll numbers they offer and amount to nothing. They are trying to outBiden Biden, who has been tanking in his frontrunner status in the polls since he announced. If they want to go down that rabbit hole, by all means do so.

EDIT: Latest poll has Warren surging from 3rd to 2nd place, only 6 points behind Biden. I'll make a prediction and feel free to quote me on it later, but Biden is not going to be democratic nominee, he won't be the frontrunner past this Summer for that matter. He will continue to put his foot in his mouth saying dumb, ignorant things and flame out like he has the last 500 times he's run for president for the past three decades.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Is it just me or does Harris seem unintelligent and agreed with everyone else on topics like foreign affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back