• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very disappointing. Technically, I read that the production of new shows has ceased and that they could be restarted later if I understand it correctly. I wonder if another channel would consider taking on the show.

I think this is a terrible decision that is bowing to PCness. Why is it so bad to have real life cop shows on TV now?

Does anyone here agree with this decision? If so, why?
people don't want to live in reality they want to live in their fake made-up world that's in their mind

The designer of the Confederate battle flag stated it was everything to do with white supremacy. The articles of secession of many states clearly state the preservation of slavery was a motive. There is no excuse or justification for treating human beings as property and brutally oppressing them for centuries. That is not a heritage to celebrate or glorify.

Yeah state rights is a accurate portrayal but they leave out the states rights they were most upset about was slavery.....sure there were underlying issues but at the end of the day no matter how you wanna slice it the civil war was fought to preserve the institution of slavery in the south.

The southern states succession documents mentions slavery pretty much throughout.....and the constitution of the confederacy forbid states from choosing to become non slave states down the road, I mean it literally was in the confederate states constitution that the member states HAD to have slavery and that it was protected.

I am born and bred is eastern NC a southern boy thru and thru, hell my great great grandfather has a CSA tombstone but there is no need to glorify the flags of the treasonous southern rebels who attempted to destroy this nation to preserve something as horrible as slavery. Again it goes to the fact that many white people in this country just dont understand the way blacks see America.....they have a totally different experience and its not really very good at all. Hell I work with older black men that had to go to all black schools and use a DIFFERENT DOOR to go into stores and stuff. This isnt stuff that happened 150 yrs ago this stuff happened in living memory.

Every one wants unicorns and rainbows. But it’s not gonna happen. And I’m sick of people thinking monuments should be taken down to satisfy a certain race. I hope 20k people are waiting outside the next nascar race with a rebel flag just to make a statement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone wants to live in fairyland and not actually confront what really is going on in the world. They think if we just get rid of everything and ban the stuff they don’t like it will make everything better. They are trying to make the US super soft
that's what they want because they think the anything that's not soft is crude, and masculinity is barbaric.

Every one wants unicorns and rainbows. But it’s not gonna happen. And I’m sick of people thinking monuments should be taken down to satisfy a certain race. I hope 20k people are waiting outside the next nascar race with a rebel flag just to make a statement!

Times are changing man. Racism just isn't going to cut it anymore. The monuments are coming down, the people are letting their will be known. Major corporations and businesses are rethinking how to address this. You are watching history being made. This time period will be studied for years.

people don't want to live in reality they want to live in their fake made-up world that's in their mind

A&E seemingly sucks for doing this though it may be because the production company on their own decided to stop producing it possibly taking the decision out of the hands of A&E. So, a new production company and maybe a new channel will be needed.

Times are changing man. Racism just isn't going to cut it anymore. The monuments are coming down, the people are letting their will be known. Major corporations and businesses are rethinking how to address this. You are watching history being made. This time period will be studied for years.
Most NC residents support the monuments remaining

https://www.wect.com/2019/11/21/maj...ns-want-confederate-monuments-stay-poll-says/

Yeah times are changing into a country that’s a disgrace. Where LGBT is ok and men can go in ladies bathrooms. And Black people thinks whites owe them something. And some people wants the cops to be abolished. And abortions are ok even up to 40weeks. And religion is frowned apon. Yeah Times are changing but doesn’t mean I have to change. I don’t care if I’m the minority. I will always stand by my faith and my beliefs.

Yeah times are changing into a country that’s a disgrace. Where LGBT is ok and men can go in ladies bathrooms. And Black people thinks whites owe them something. And some people wants the cops to be abolished. And abortions are ok even up to 40weeks. And religion is frowned apon. Yeah Times are changing but doesn’t mean I have to change. I don’t care if I’m the minority. I will always stand by my faith and my beliefs.

What’s wrong with LGBT? Does it hurt you?

Most NC residents support the monuments remaining

https://www.wect.com/2019/11/21/maj...ns-want-confederate-monuments-stay-poll-says/

Just a quick note. Elon University is well respected for its scientifically done polling fwiw.

A&E seemingly sucks for doing this though it may be because the production company on their own decided to stop producing it possibly taking the decision out of the hands of A&E. So, a new production company and maybe a new channel will be needed.
Yeah I think Paramount Network is who made the decision but I may be wrong

It’s disgusting this isn’t the religion thread. But the Bible states a man shall not lay with a man. So LGBT is a sin

But does it hurt you in any way? What if someone is born that way? How can they help it?

But does it hurt you in any way? What if someone is born that way? How can they help it?

LGBT is a choice. You chose to be Gay. Does it hurt me no but I don’t think it’s ok either. Because I feel bad because I don’t want anyone burning in hell

LGBT is a choice. You chose to be Gay. Does it hurt me no but I don’t think it’s ok either. Because I feel bad because I don’t want anyone burning in hell

I realize there can be a few exceptions, but in general why in the world would someone choose to be gay as negatively as that is looked upon by many folks and as difficult as that can make their lives? You really don’t think a small % of folks (say, 5-10%) could be born that way? You think people can change their sexual preference?

I realize there can be a few exceptions, but in general why in the world would someone choose to be gay as negatively as that is looked upon by many folks and as difficult as that can make their lives? You really don’t think a small % of folks (say, 5-10%) could be born that way?

Your not born Gay no I don’t believe that for a moment

I realize there can be a few exceptions, but in general why in the world would someone choose to be gay as negatively as that is looked upon by many folks and as difficult as that can make their lives? You really don’t think a small % of folks could be born that way?

I’m sure there are some folks who chose to be gay due to their political status and the propaganda behind it. Although for people who actually are gay, 100% what you said. There’s a reason LGBT people stay in the closet. Some never come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back