Political Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
y
No I’m saying the opposite. But here lately listening to these idiots on tv over Black lives matter. And seeing how foolish people act. Really puts a spot light on the stupidity of America. To bad it isn’t the 1960s and 70s I wasn’t alive then but seems like life was much simpler then now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I don’t think that’s true, the 60s and 70s was kinda hard, life is a lot better today compared to them. The race war was worse but you didn’t have Twitter then. Just imagine if we did then....

Reactions: Heelyes and Bham 99
The National debt will keep increasing no matter who is the president. I really don’t worry to much about it anymore because it won’t change.
Yeah, a little hint for everyone: politicians do not give 2 craps about the national debt or deficit spending. Or social security. Or immigration reform. Or healthcare reform. These are just a few things they don't about. You know how I know? Because there are solutions to all of these problems. Yet, these problems continue to exist decade after decade. One day, hopefully soon, more people than not will realize this and recognize that our corrupt political system divides us and almost hurts us more than it helps us.

No I’m saying the opposite. But here lately listening to these idiots on tv over Black lives matter. And seeing how foolish people act. Really puts a spot light on the stupidity of America. To bad it isn’t the 1960s and 70s I wasn’t alive then but seems like life was much simpler then now

Wow. Perhaps I'm reading this wrong but when you reference BLM and then say let's go back to years that still had segregation and severe racism it's pretty cringe worthy.

y
Yea I don’t think that’s true, the 60s and 70s was kinda hard, life is a lot better today compared to them. The race war was worse but you didn’t have Twitter then. Just imagine if we did then....

Also kids could play outside. And feel more safe. It was just generally a safer time in history. Plus everything cost less

Yeah, a little hint for everyone: politicians do not give 2 craps about the national debt or deficit spending. Or social security. Or immigration reform. Or healthcare reform. These are just a few things they don't about. You know how I know? Because there are solutions to all of these problems. Yet, these problems continue to exist decade after decade. One day, hopefully soon, more people than not will realize this and recognize that our corrupt political system divides us and almost hurts us more than it helps us.

I have always been socially moderate or even liberal. Gay marriage, gay adoptions, women's rights, medical and recreational MJ, right to die laws all are things i support on the liberal side and the 2A is a staple for me.

Where i drew the line was alwayssupporting Republicans because they touted better fiscal responsibility. I was willing to vote Republican and hope that the scotus would rule in favor of the freedoms.

I no longer see the the Republican as the fiscally responsible party. This is why I've recently shifted much more to the center.

Last edited:
Wow. Perhaps I'm reading this wrong but when you reference BLM and then say let's go back to years that still had segregation and severe racism it's pretty cringe worthy.

I’m mostly pointing out the simplicity of life back then. I don’t agree with racism but there’s always gonna be a racial divide among some.. Skin color has nothing to do with it. To me it’s more about how a person acts white black hispanic whatever. It’s ones actions not skin color. Unfortunately though the crime rate among blacks is higher then with whites that doesn’t do then any favors.

Just like CNN, MSNBC, etc. predicted for two years Mueller was going to "get" Trump, it won't happen. Trump has control of DNI, CIA, DOJ, with a ruse going on with the Pentagon. Just like Washington Post, Politico, etc predicted terrible economic data Friday and it turned out to be an economic miracle in favor of Trump. With prognostication stats like these who would listen to those who keep promoting Trump's downfall? He's overcome a coup attempt, false testimony against Supreme Court pic, pandemic, race riots. He'll win overwhelmingly in Nov. He's the law and order candidate now. By the way how do you feel about a Dem candidate who can't complete most of his sentences?

They both suck, it was not a coup attempt, its laughable when people use that word, he wont win overwhelmingly in Nov, if he wins the EC it will be by a margin closer than last election and he will lose the poplar vote for sure. Saying Trump is the law and order candidate is the funniest thing I have read all week. I will say this Trump supporters polish a turd better than any other presidents supporters ever.

This is what will happen in Nov.....
krVbG.png

Getting back to the IQ thing for a sec it reminded me of an incident.

2016 my youngest stepson was a freshman in HS. I pick him up and I can tell he is bothered. I finally get him to talk about it and he says a couple kids were messing with him.

He is bi-racial and they were telling him trump was gonna deport him to Mexico and he should just go home now.

I asked him how he felt about it and he said he wasnt sure if he should be mad or just laugh.

He said " I hate that these guys hate people so that makes me mad, but Im eff'ing ASIAN so I want to laugh at their stupidity".

They both suck, it was not a coup attempt, its laughable when people use that word, he wont win overwhelmingly in Nov, if he wins the EC it will be by a margin closer than last election and he will lose the poplar vote for sure. Saying Trump is the law and order candidate is the funniest thing I have read all week. I will say this Trump supporters polish a turd better than any other presidents supporters ever.

View attachment 42569
As of today I actually have the exact same map projection! A lot can obviously change in the next 5 months. Arizona will likely be the tipping point state.

Reactions: Bham 99
This is sickening to see. Their mayor, who was rudely told to leave the rally that he was there to support and who the speaker threatened to not vote for for reelection, is a solid liberal who has been a strong supporter of issues that liberal black folks generally love. And now this kind of disrespect because he said he won’t defund the police department? I can never support radicals like this lady. Never!
Dude, they should close their police department and spend their entire city budget to build Ice Town.

As of today I actually have the exact same map projection! A lot can obviously change in the next 5 months. Arizona will likely be the tipping point state.

I dunno, if anything WI/Fl/NC are the biggest swing states....if the Dems can lock down even one of them its over by a long shot. Polling has Biden ahead right now in WI and FL and only down a pt or so in NC......if you flip WI and AZ the Dems still win, if the GOP wins WI and AZ but lose FL the Dems win...etc etc etc.....Trump supporters fail to understand just how close Trump came to losing in 2016....its was literally by 75k votes spread over 3 states.....thats the only thing between Trump and Hillary being president. Trumps support in those 3 states is terrible right now, and the Dems are extremely motivated to remove him, chances he wins one much less all three of those states is low....if he loses one of them and then say AZ he loses...people that think Trump is gonna crush it in 2020 are nuts...he will lose the popular vote and scrape by on EC if he wins...he has to keep AZ and win at least two of MI/WI/PA and not lose FL or NC to win...again not likely IMO.

Reactions: Heelyes and Rosie

View attachment 42569
Have you been paying attention to special elections this year? Dems are in big trouble even with mail-in ballets. For example, within the last month a county in Pennsylvania that was all dems and deep in Hillary country just voted out 4 dem county commissioners and replaced them with 4 Republicans. Republicans just won 2 special ellections in California after Nate Silver predicted a "blue wave" that didn't show up. Be ready for the Red Tsunami.

Have you been paying attention to special elections this year? Dems are in big trouble even with mail-in ballets. For example, within the last month a county in Pennsylvania that was all dems and deep in Hillary country just voted out 4 dem county commissioners and replaced them with 4 Republicans. Republicans just won 2 special ellections in California after Nate Silver predicted a "blue wave" that didn't show up. Be ready for the Red Tsunami.

I hope and pray your right for the well being of America

Reactions: Brent and Bham 99
Status
Not open for further replies.