• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit as a Trump supporter I hope these protests don’t give us a higher African American turnout that would give Biden the win. I hope they stick to looting and protesting not voting. Nothing against African Americans and getting rotten cops out I just don’t want Biden.

This is extremely racist. Posting and/or upvoting this crap is shameful.

" I hope these protests don’t give us a higher African American turnout "
" I hope they stick to looting and protesting not voting"

The election is like a national IQ test. We about to see what majority of Americans are stupid. It’s obvious by the direction of the economy Trump is the right choice. Voting for a man that can’t say a complete sentence Joe Biden just seems Dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The election is like a national IQ test. We about to see what majority of Americans are stupid. It’s obvious by the direction of the economy Trump is the right choice. Voting for a man that can’t say a complete sentence Joe Biden just seems Dumb

Again economies come and go. What damage are we willing to do to do our constitution, checks and balances and the divisiveness of the nation for the sake of an economy that will eventually go away?

Yeah it's an IQ test alright.

Trumps discourse has soured on many moderates and yeah it gets his base high fiving each other but his base isnt big enough alone to win it for him.

Hillary was a disgusting candidate and she was rejected. Biden was VP to a very popular president. Big differneces.
By November, Biden won't even know what he is running for.....

Again economies come and go. What damage are we willing to do to do our constitution, checks and balances and the divisiveness of the nation for the sake of an economy that will eventually go away?

Yeah it's an IQ test alright.

It’s more then that. I don’t Trust Biden If we are attacked by terrorist. Or making tough decisions with china. Biden Just isn’t capable with his condition!

It’s more then that. I don’t Trust Biden If we are attacked by terrorist. Or making tough decisions with china. Biden Just isn’t capable with his condition!

Neither is trump.

How bad must trump REALLY be when his former chief of staff hints that he isnt willing to vote for him? Think about that!!

Neither is trump.

How bad must trump REALLY be when his former chief of staff hints that he isnt willing to vote for him? Think about that!!

They don’t like Trumps style or personality. This is not Hollywood!

Broad-brushing is what is dumb and stupid and generally most unhelpful.

This is extremely racist. Posting and/or upvoting this crap is shameful.

" I hope these protests don’t give us a higher African American turnout "
" I hope they stick to looting and protesting not voting"
Racist I don’t think he was trying to be but I see your point. Nobody wants the looting to continue from either blacks, whites, green or yellow. But a lesser turn out from the black community tends to favor a R.

That douchebag sean hannity went on for years about the national debt and how Obama has pooped everyone. Not a peep about yearly deficit increase since trump came into office.
The National debt will keep increasing no matter who is the president. I really don’t worry to much about it anymore because it won’t change.

You come off as someone with sligbtly below average IQ. Are you saying people who vote for trump along with you have lower IQs?

You come off as someone with sligbtly below average IQ. Are you saying people who vote for trump along with you have lower IQs?

No I’m saying the opposite. But here lately listening to these idiots on tv over Black lives matter. And seeing how foolish people act. Really puts a spot light on the stupidity of America. To bad it isn’t the 1960s and 70s I wasn’t alive then but seems like life was much simpler then now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back