• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean around 99.6%. We'd be in a very bad position if we lost 1 to 2 percent by fall. That is literally millions. Please calculate what 2% of the US is. I'll do it for you actually. 7.6 million. 3.8 million for 1 percent. Yeah we're not going to be just fine if we lose that many from just the virus.
We won’t lose 1-2%. When all is said and done with this virus it will not be even close to that %.

Folks if we get to 50 million unemployed we are done, and whatever recovery we see with be puny and short lived. We are already playing with monopoly money and this can't continue long. Hope people play nice when things get desperate but I don't think they will. People will point fingers and blame people of both parties in this country but the real culprit is and was China, they could have nipped this in the bud but didn't
But as we have been told tell that 50 million it was worth it they saved lives. This eventually could end up not being pretty with China. Hopefully not but pretty much every nation is turning against China.

We won’t lose 1-2%. When all is said and done with this virus it will not be even close to that %.
You pretty much dodged the rebuttal there. The point was me saying that 1 or 2 percent like you said would be fine would not be. We will end up far less because most people followed the shutdowns and social distancing.

You pretty much dodged the rebuttal there. The point was me saying that 1 or 2 percent like you said would be fine would not be. We will end up far less because most people followed the shutdowns and social distancing.
I did not dodge the rebuttal. I never said 1-2% would die. Bottom line is we have not lost a lot for whatever reason people want to say. Was it the shutdowns or warmer wx or the virus not as bad or herd immunity or social distancing. OH announced yesterday they had cases in January. So a lot of assumptions from models to cases to deaths. No one knows the full truth. Now we are opening back up so we will see what happens.

Wonder if Obama could be gotten on treason. No wonder he wanted Trump to lose. Obama knew he would be found out.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is doing exactly what it is suppose to do and that is distract Trump's base and to give them something to rally around.....just more of the same ole same ole....

This isn’t about the Trump base or Trump supporters, not sure why you are turning it into that. This is a question on did it actually happen, is there evidence for the claims, what could happen IF true, etc. regardless of where one stands politically.

This isn’t about the Trump base or Trump supporters, not sure why you are turning it into that. This is a question on did it actually happen, is there evidence for the claims, what could happen IF true, etc. regardless of where one stands politically.

Trust me it is totally about Trump's base, Most of us have already accepted that Trump and his campaign knew of and welcomed if not outright solicited Russian help, there is tons of actual evidence to back that up, that in of itself validates any investigation of Trump and Russia.

IF there were actions taken by anyone that were unlawful then those people should be held accountable....I do not think that the Barr led DOJ is unbiased and are basically acting on Trumps behalf not the behalf of the people of this country.....

Thankfully they are not in control. Fauci has his Tinder account though. The reality is that hopefully People come to realize EVERYONE will be exposed to this virus. That needs to be the headline to get it thru everyone’s head. It is happening and nothing you can do to avoid it.

I don't know why any Trump supporter would care if it's true, they don't care about Trump's crimes. And if you haven't noticed there truly is no accountability for the President anymore, so no one should get their hopes up that anything will come of it.
For the majority of Americans that do care about the law, if there were some truth to the claims, then they would hope some justice came of it. But it seems to be more smoke and mirrors designed to distract.

Trust me it is totally about Trump's base, Most of us have already accepted that Trump and his campaign knew of and welcomed if not outright solicited Russian help, there is tons of actual evidence to back that up, that in of itself validates any investigation of Trump and Russia.

IF there were actions taken by anyone that were unlawful then those people should be held accountable....I do not think that the Barr led DOJ is unbiased and are basically acting on Trumps behalf not the behalf of the people of this country.....

But the question is still unanswered, what evidence is there that Obama and his officials may have done something illegal, if any? I want to see discussion of the evidence and facts surrounding the Obama situation, hard evidence for or against it happening.

Thankfully they are not in control. Fauci has his Tinder account though.

Yeah thankfully the professional experts are not in control lol...instead we have the big orange idiot and his big brain and stable genius in charge :rolleyes:

Dr Fauci is now a enemy of the right wing crowd since he no longer kisses the kings ass....even worse he dares to contradict him......

I don't know why any Trump supporter would care if it's true, they don't care about Trump's crimes. And if you haven't noticed there truly is no accountability for the President anymore, so no one should get their hopes up that anything will come of it.
For the majority of Americans that do care about the law, if there were some truth to the claims, then they would hope some justice came of it. But it seems to be more smoke and mirrors designed to distract.

I’m just interested in what evidence there is, hard proof, that either gives weight to or against the accusations going around about Obama and his admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back