• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s her right to stay open. I would say this is one of many cases that will go before the Supreme Court. It was not a law. Just as freedom to not wear a mask. So if she goes to jail and gets virus from jail. She should be able to sue or judge does his time for endangering her. Under Cuomos law.

Lol

It’s her right to stay open. I would say this is one of many cases that will go before the Supreme Court. It was not a law. Just as freedom to not wear a mask. So if she goes to jail and gets virus from jail. She should be able to sue or judge does his time for endangering her. Under Cuomos law.

Was there a state of emergency in place? Hate to break it to you but people are forced to shut down and leave their homes during hurricanes and under a SOE theres plenty the government can tell you what to do.

Was there a state of emergency in place? Hate to break it to you but people are forced to shut down and leave their homes during hurricanes and under a SOE theres plenty the government can tell you what to do.
Actually I have seen where people choose to stay in their homes during hurricanes and they are allowed to. So not sure why they can and this would be any different. Either way it’s going to end up in courts and if these forcing businesses to shut down keep happening eventually the public and business owners will rebel. It’s a pot that is starting to boil. Look at OKC. They withdrew the wearing a mask policy because of all the threats and resistance they received after making it a law. The people will only allow so much before it says enough.

Actually I have seen where people choose to stay in their homes during hurricanes and they are allowed to. So not sure why they can and this would be any different. Either way it’s going to end up in courts and if these forcing businesses to shut down keep happening eventually the public and business owners will rebel. It’s a pot that is starting to boil. Look at OKC. They withdrew the wearing a mask policy because of all the threats and resistance they received after making it a law. The people will only allow so much before it says enough.

Come on down to the beaches whe there is a mandatory evacuation and curfew and when you get pulled over PLEASE record yourself telling the officer you have a constitutional right to be out past curfew.

Come on down to the beaches whe there is a mandatory evacuation and curfew and when you get pulled over PLEASE record yourself telling the officer you have a constitutional right to be out past curfew.
I never said I would do that. I’m saying people are allowed to stay in their homes during hurricanes. I have seen people not leave when they are asked to.
Would I do that no but I also don’t own a house on the beach. As for curfew no I would not do that either during those type of times. Please don’t make me into someone that disrespects the law when it is warranted. This is no hurricane.
Maybe everyone should start looking at the governors and mayors of states. The average age of deaths from this virus is 80-82. Over half of deaths have been nursing homes and assisted living. Why was not they protected and ways to keep them safe during this virus? Where they considered throwaways as I read an article about. They told them to stay at home the elders and not come to the hospitals. Was it so they were not overrun with the older population? I have a friend who’s mom is in icu for heart issues. She’s 52. Her family can not see her. Is this what we consider humane? Letting older people die alone? The more that comes out about this virus the more it shows the politicians how sick and warped they are. Media fear mongering. We could have kept America open and kept high risk people isolated. Reports now coming out where medical procedures were delayed and people have died for not having them. Yet politicians have had plastic surgeries done and taken vacations and oh 125k abortions a day were essential. People need to wake up and realize the govt. is not for us. One thing is starting to show. Yes cases are going up but many more are surviving. By end of May 90% Red states will be open! MAGA!

I never said I would do that. I’m saying people are allowed to stay in their homes during hurricanes. I have seen people not leave when they are asked to.
Would I do that no but I also don’t own a house on the beach. As for curfew no I would not do that either during those type of times. Please don’t make me into someone that disrespects the law when it is warranted. This is no hurricane.
Maybe everyone should start looking at the governors and mayors of states. The average age of deaths from this virus is 80-82. Over half of deaths have been nursing homes and assisted living. Why was not they protected and ways to keep them safe during this virus? Where they considered throwaways as I read an article about. They told them to stay at home the elders and not come to the hospitals. Was it so they were not overrun with the older population? I have a friend who’s mom is in icu for heart issues. She’s 52. Her family can not see her. Is this what we consider humane? Letting older people die alone? The more that comes out about this virus the more it shows the politicians how sick and warped they are. Media fear mongering. We could have kept America open and kept high risk people isolated. Reports now coming out where medical procedures were delayed and people have died for not having them. Yet politicians have had plastic surgeries done and taken vacations and oh 125k abortions a day were essential. People need to wake up and realize the govt. is not for us. One thing is starting to show. Yes cases are going up but many more are surviving. By end of May 90% Red states will be open! MAGA!

Attachments

• 3a7a2414859903f8a3b0be5c5148fb566c27cfb55a4214d8f198e41e7e4410ee.0.png
    3a7a2414859903f8a3b0be5c5148fb566c27cfb55a4214d8f198e41e7e4410ee.0.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 3
This message I can't even put into words to describe it. It's like you're trying to downplay the virus because we effectively reduced its potential death range only to then try and shove in that you support Trump like trying to make sardines work with spaghetti. It's rambling at this point and you're not able to even come across seriously.

This message I can't even put into words to describe it. It's like you're trying to downplay the virus because we effectively reduced its potential death range only to then try and shove in that you support Trump like trying to make sardines work with spaghetti. It's rambling at this point and you're not able to even come across seriously.

Plastic surgeries and 125k abortions A DAY? I'm dumbfounded honestly.

I keep getting alerts from the almighty telling me to come to this thread. He says to me that people have replied. Well let me reply back. Let me tell you about the past few days. Today, I went to the office. Why? Nobody was in the office. That's doing social distancing like a pro. Yesterday, I played paintball with a few friend, because there's no socialization in war. BTW... Paintballs are made have dish soap inside. I threw caution to the wind by sharing a water bottle with my nephew. I've been hanging out with that little worm almost every day. Why? Cause schools spread disease, and he hasn't been to school. Look it up. Don't worry. I already did for you.

Just to keep things on topic, I'm going to talk about politics. There I'm done. #FreeMichigan. lol

To sheeple most likely not. To ones that are not blinded and can think freely they understand. I’m not defending Trump. If it’s found out he also allowed the states to not protect the assisted living and nursing homes then he also should be held accountable. First one should be Cuomo. Who knowingly sent confirmed cases to nursin homes. We all knew this killed the older population well before it was here. Shutting down till end of April was correct. Now open up and protect and isolate the older population. We have learned or should have now let’s get back to work and living. Also a positive spin is Japan sent 40 countries trials of that flu type med to treat patients. Hopefully that is what will win against this virus.
Also it appears Reid is in bed with Sanders. Proof that she set up Biden. Her tweet says a lot that she was planning on letting out this accusation. So I do believe Biden is innocent on these charges.

Last edited by a moderator:
An Astounding Number of America’s Small Businesses May Close Within the Next Six Months
Posted at 9:30 am on May 05, 2020 by Brandon Morse

Tweet
AP featured image
In this Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2018 photo American Rhino apparel store employee Coco Clemens, folds merchandise at a store location, in Boston. Chris Welles, owner of American Rhino, and other small business owners needing seasonal help are paying higher wages and offering bonuses as they compete with big companies for a shrinking pool of workers. (AP Photo/Steven Senne)
The Wuhan coronavirus hasn’t just taken lives, it’s also taken livelihoods, and according to a report from the New York Times, the number of businesses COVID will claim is as astounding as it is heartbreaking.

According to the NYT, “more than 40 percent of the nation’s 30 million small businesses could close permanently in the next six months.”
Most towns and cities benefit economically from small businesses in their area. Not only do these businesses provide everything from medical care to construction and home repairs, but they also provide jobs that residents desperately need.

Small businesses collectively employ far more people than corporations do according to Entrepreneur:
Estimates place the number of small businesses in the U.S. at between 25 million and 27 million. Although many of these are “micro-companies” or are run by “solo-preneurs,” the statistics are pretty consistent in showing that 60 percent to 80 percent of all U.S. jobs are created by small businesses.
Furthermore, it’s unclear if major chains will take their place and fill in the gaps. Corporations are also feeling the hurt according to CNBC, who reported that some 150 companies have taken massive hits on their earnings, including AMD, Apple, Best Buy, Big Lots, Coca Cola, and Costco.

The environment is also unstable, making companies nervous to make any big moves reported CNBC:
“The backdrop right now is different,” Quincy Krosby, chief market strategist at Prudential Financial, told CNBC. “We don’t know in this pyramid of uncertainty under the coronavirus what happens to the economy, what happens to consumer spending, what happens to [capital expenditures].”
“The only thing that can change this pyramid is what we hear from the government in terms of alleviating some of the pain,” Krosby added. “You know that the Fed, Treasury Department and White House have to be focused on this to make certain the financial conditions stay healthy and solid.”
All of this is devastating news, and we should brace for an economic impact from this that we’ll be feeling for years to come

That doesn’t sound right. They don’t make you leave or shut down, they just won’t come to your aid if you get into trouble, at least in the hurricanes ive seen.

That doesn’t sound right. They don’t make you leave or shut down, they just won’t come to your aid if you get into trouble, at least in the hurricanes ive seen.
Last year I came back to charleston 3 hours after the hurricane came by.. it was a mandatory evacuation. I saw cops everywhere, no one stopped me.

I’m speechless that any parent would let politics Interfere with love and blood. She’s a grown lady and can make her own choices. Sadly this is the true radical liberals way of thinking. They want slaves and everyone to act and think alike. Just like Hitler. Yes some radical conservatives are like this also but not nearly as bad as liberals. They are filled with hate and anger. I hope she has a wonderful blessed wedding!

These models are useless and have the virus itself. All these cases coming out that people have already had it. One min it’s 2 million then 250k then 100k now back to 350k. Oh of course we’re getting closer to election and have to make sure Trump is still not doing his job or any republican governors or mayors.

Glad to see the support she’s getting. Shameful judge asking her to apologize and admit she’s selfish for her beliefs of wanting to provide for her family. That judge is a disgrace to the courts and should be removed from the courts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back