• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see the support she’s getting. Shameful judge asking her to apologize and admit she’s selfish for her beliefs of wanting to provide for her family. That judge is a disgrace to the courts and should be removed from the courts.

Wonder when her gofundme page gets started and she gets rich off the backs of gullible trumpers high fiving each other over this as they throw money at her?

Wonder when her gofundme page gets started and she gets rich off the backs of gullible trumpers high fiving each other over this as they throw money at her?
Oh shaggy you are just mad and jealous you did not think of this! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shaggy you are just mad and jealous you did not think of this! ?

Yeah no kidding. Like i said she is getting rich off the suckers. Hey man shes making 21k a day in jail. Not too shabby. She has a couple of pages up so it could be more.

If the states don’t open up and keep doing this tyranny. One of these protest or raids is not going to end well. Americans are getting to the point of over it. When they are losing all they have then desperation will take over. I don’t agree with protest with guns. I think those are last resort. I do believe more and more people need to keep protesting and standing up to the dictator mayors and governors. Make sure to vote them out. The politicians tell us to not make a living but they live off the Americans backs. Yet politicians are more and more being found out to have been having surgeries and going places. Even wo mask. The govt. has played the American people once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sure looks like some of these mayors and governors want to see social unrest. Like they are wanting chaos. Washington state is thinking of releasing 2/3 of inmates. CA releasing 7 top sex offenders. To make room for protesters and quarantine breakers. This virus is not killing many in prisons nor in regular public. The average age is 80-82. They should focus on helping and isolating the older population.

Glad to see the support she’s getting. Shameful judge asking her to apologize and admit she’s selfish for her beliefs of wanting to provide for her family. That judge is a disgrace to the courts and should be removed from the courts.

received_1066906143703135.png

It sure looks like some of these mayors and governors want to see social unrest. Like they are wanting chaos. Washington state is thinking of releasing 2/3 of inmates. CA releasing 7 top sex offenders. To make room for protesters and quarantine breakers. This virus is not killing many in prisons nor in regular public. The average age is 80-82. They should focus on helping and isolating the older population.

Look in the mirror. You talk about it so much. Do you want it, yourself?

More about that the attorney general has also called for immediate release

“I find it outrageous and out of touch that during this national pandemic, a judge, in a county that actually released hardened criminals for fear of contracting COVID-19, would jail a mother for operating her hair salon in an attempt to put food on her family’s table,” said Attorney General Paxton. “The trial judge did not need to lock up Shelley Luther. His order is a shameful abuse of judicial discretion, which seems like another political stunt in Dallas. He should release Ms. Luther immediately.”

Health workers that volunteered to come to NY during pandemic have to pay state income tax: Cuomo

items.[0].image.alt

A field hospital with 68 beds under construction in Central Park.

By: Corey Crockett , James Ford
Posted at 9:11 PM, May 05, 2020

and last updated 7:15 AM, May 06, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back